[RECOVERY] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest krishang3

Yep.

Hello Daz I always encounter weird things with this cwm. So I try to install any ROM it'll just open packed and Install update and it'll show the ui prints so fast and it does the eve. Install anything... you have to do it twice to get it to install something...

Yep.

Thanks Daz, that seemed to work BUT somehow i'm now stuck in recovery - selecting reboot system from the menu just reboots into recovery. Same even after a battery pull. Argh.

Guest Dazzozo

Thanks Daz, that seemed to work BUT somehow i'm now stuck in recovery - selecting reboot system from the menu just reboots into recovery. Same even after a battery pull. Argh.

Did you download R1? I borked the zip.

Guest Dazzozo

Hello Daz I always encounter weird things with this cwm. So I try to install any ROM it'll just open packed and Install update and it'll show the ui prints so fast and it does the eve. Install anything... you have to do it twice to get it to install something...

Probably the device bug with system mounting. Toggle the system mount first, I think the best way of hacking around it is still being worked on.

Guest Dazzozo

Nope, got the fixed one.

Also tried reflashing CWM, no luck.

The only way that's possible is if CWM got installed to your boot image. ...and the only way that happened was in R1 when the zip actually flashed it to the boot image... :P

The only way that's possible is if CWM got installed to your boot image. ...and the only way that happened was in R1 when the zip actually flashed it to the boot image... :P

Well the filename says R2, and I only downloaded it after you confirmed for me that it's flashable from TWR. Anyways, how do I get that stuff out of my boot image? :ph34r:

Edited by grmn

Guest Fagulhas

Well the filename says R2, and I only downloaded it after you confirmed for me that it's flashable from TWR. Anyways, how do I get that stuff out of my boot image? :ph34r:

Just reinstall your rom, all should be fine!

Through id mention back key works.home doesn't. I know buttons aren't supposed to work thats why i posted

Good work daz again

Its explained on the first post, virtual keys are not supported on CWM 6.x. If you tap your screen in any place, it will go back, thats how we have it atm.

Edited by Fagulhas

Just reinstall your rom, all should be fine!

Its explained on the first post, virtual keys are not supported on CWM 6.x. If you tap your screen in any place, it will go back, thats how we have it atm.

Yeah just see that. Must not of read properly earlier.

Have to say i know you've been grafting on this to Fagulhas' so good work aswell

Hm, unfortunately not. I just reflashed CM9 but still end up in CWM even after battery pull.

re-installing without wipes fixed r1 for me. Then flashed r2. Working now.

If you try to boot into cwm do you get the same version of cwm?

re-installing without wipes fixed r1 for me. Then flashed r2. Working now.

If you try to boot into cwm do you get the same version of cwm?

I'm not sure what you mean.. but it doesn't make a difference if I just let the phone startup and land in recovery or if I hold vol+ during startup.

Guest edwardecl

Clockwork recovery mod just crashed during a backup :). Second time was OK though... also just crashed when browsing via USB.

Edited by edwardecl

Guest krishang3

Probably the device bug with system mounting. Toggle the system mount first, I think the best way of hacking around it is still being worked on.

its not a huge issue for me, just a bit annoying...

Hope this would be fixed.

Guest Fagulhas

Clockwork recovery mod just crashed during a backup :). Second time was OK though... also just crashed when browsing via USB.

If you spend more than 10 minutes on the recovery, it self reboots. Its either that or having symlink errors while flashing atm. Hopefully we can have both worlds soon.

Guest Rattonboy

If you spend more than 10 minutes on the recovery, it self reboots. Its either that or having symlink errors while flashing atm. Hopefully we can have both worlds soon.

i think this is the problem i am having when i try to back up my phone restarts but doesn't finish the back up process hence why things in blob folder is only 200mb with three backups

Guest Fagulhas

i think this is the problem i am having when i try to back up my phone restarts but doesn't finish the back up process hence why things in blob folder is only 200mb with three backups

Mine is not much bigger mind you. Can you do a backup to the internal storage and see if it reboots?

Guest joandrade

I just flashed CWM5 yesterday and now there's CWM6? That's kind of unfair :D (flashed it anyway)

No crashes, backed up quickly (didn't have anything else to do with it). Great work

Guest Rattonboy

just did the backup with internal storage and it finished the whole process without rebooting into ROM :) the blobs folder is 705mb big. i assume it has done everything

Guest terry.n

If it was data/data error thats a corrupt app causing it

Any idea how to find out which app it might be? I've gotten the error since v4 and it's made me not really trust my backups.