SPV, Tanager, Intel Electra, Nokia 3650, compare them!

Guest The unexpected guest !

Guest ClintEastman

westy1507 do you stop in alot, i wouldn't fancy lugin £6K's worth of kit on the train!

I use mine to watch South Park on the train. (and you thought people with walkmans on the train was a drag! Wait until you bump into me giglin like a girl at Cartman).

Guest westy1507

With a system like mine, i have to stay in to justify it! Funnily enough, my mate uses his to watch South Park! I tried to watch 'Cat Orgy' the other day but the Divx was playing up a bit!

westy

Guest ClintEastman
With a system like mine, i have to stay in to justify it!
;)

I have the opposite problem, i just wonder around the street, walking up to people and asking "Have you seen the new Matrix Reloaded trailer? Alright what about T3?.....". :)

Guest awarner [MVP]

Cat Orgy??? never heard of that one.

Is like clinteastmans gerbil obsession? ;)

Anyway at least we understand each other now Westy

Guest westy1507

Cat orgy? Its the one where Cartmans mum goes to a party and the cat goes for a wander while it's on heat!

Ah, have you seen the 'Ultra' trailer for Matrix Reloaded. It's encoded in 1500x544 screen resolution and is absolutely eye watering. There's one for T3 too. Awesome i must say, especially downconverted to play on my big screen :wink:

But then again, i'd look a bit daft wnadering the streets of Cardiff with an 8foot screen strapped to me...Could you imagine We Were Soldiers on the Smartphone, (see pic from my screen below.. :wink: )

Westy

We Were Soldiers.jpg

Guest westy1507

Oh sorry fella. Can't find the links for the ultra trailers now, it was in the same res too. Arse!!

Try doinf finding nemo, looks ace i guarantee!

Westy

Guest kingdom master

I still think the MITAC is the best, i tried it at the ms event and it was very cool.

i dont see the point having the tanager its the spv with a better screen no processor difference, so whats the point?

kingdom

Guest Dylan

I really like the look of the Electra. Sorry if I'm repeating trhe question from another thread but any idea when and where it's available?

Guest kingdom master

paul, i understand what ur saying but the tanager is basicay an spv with pointless add ons. i.e, the keypad is better and the screen but its still not a valid reason to get it if u have a normal spv when in a few months the newer and faster processor phones will be out, Then! there is a good reason to get one.

lol

kingdom ;)