Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien
Not personally due to the space 2 users would use for their own apps. If they could share apps I'd say why not

It is an annoying implementation in that regard...

P

I can't figure it out though. It's fine in the wife's car but not mine. But the wife's phone is fine in my car and my phone was before 4.2

Edited by jmagee

Paul,

The rom is really smooth and fast, great job! One question though: how do I get Flash to work in Dolphin browser?

Silly me, I just realized it only works with stock browser.

Another question: in the top left corner I get the Search for GPS icon always on, as if it couldn't fix the satellites. But when I open maps it works perfectly.

edit - now it went away on its own! Never mind! :-)

Edited by Sim-1

Well hello people! Nexus 4 purchased 5.30pm yesterday, unlocked rooted and MCR'd up by 7.00pm.....

Very nice device, very nice ROM!

I did similar on Wednesday. Was tempted not to but knew I wouldn't last

Guest comicbookguy

Easiest way to migrate everything across! Made a Titanium backups & transferred from GNex for settings, then Data Sync for all my game saves.

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest comicbookguy

as far as i understand, it's the controlling firmware for all the radio transceivers in the device - Cell, BT, WiFi, NFC & GPS (did i miss any?) and can positively or negatively affect the performance of any of them.

they will also be main radio specific for LTE, CDMA & GSM

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest comicbookguy

Omg how quiet is the headphone volume! Has anybody hacked it louder yet? My old GNex headset gives just about enough volume, my Marshall headset is quieter tho.

BT audio volume also needs a boost

Speaker volume is great tho........

Also can we remove the loud volume nag box please?

Guest timzter

Hey,

I rooted and flashed my phone last night and everything was fine other than 1 thing. The Wi-Fi wouldn't connect on my home router. I tried several different roms and was left with the same problem where it was stuck on either obtaining ip address or authenticating. I then came into work this morning and the phone connected to my Wi-Fo network straight away.

Does anyone know how I can get around this problem(e.g Paul :) ), don't want to be using up all my data at home!

Thanks in advance

Guest PaulOBrien

I'm just fixing the 'maps' crash that affects some operations in Facebook, Foursquare and Tweakdeck amongst others then i'll be ready to release the new version. :-)

P

I'm just fixing the 'maps' crash that affects some operations in Facebook, Foursquare and Tweakdeck amongst others then i'll be ready to release the new version. :-)

P

Ah ok, I was getting force closes when I try mapview on the Quidco app, you reckon that's a ROM issue not a Quidco issue?