Does anyone here want to help Lens_flare and Loveforever out with CM9 and MIUI?

Guest hackf0rce

Guest hackf0rce

Hi, does anyone here want to help out Lens_Flare and Loveforever by fixing/implementing the following into the Liquid MT's ICS 4.04 based ROMS:

• Fixing Camera and Camcorder
  • Fixing Mobile Data
  • Implementing USB Host mode
  • Implementing video out either through USB or 3.5mm headphone jack

I'm not being pushy but it's started to feel that development for our Metal has died down all of a sudden.

Cheers :)

Edit: The source on Github is here: https://github.com/Nikolas-LFDesigns

Edited by hackf0rce

Things needed to complete this task

Real developer/ s.

Seems like for now there's simply no hope.

I am trying to pack a ROM (silly thing, compared to finish cm9) failing and nobody provided hints or help so - for now - we're stuck.

What about Vache, Pinguy, lgcmn, Superandrex and TechnoLover? They may be able to help :)

vache - doesnt have the phone, but he helped Lens_flare a bit

Pinguy - hasn't come on this fourm for aaages and I'm not sure if he has the phone

Lgcmn - no idea where they are

Superandrex - I think he said he doesn't want to put pressure on his phone so he can't do it

Technolover - no idea where they are

Edited by Mtman1

What about Vache, Pinguy, lgcmn, Superandrex and TechnoLover? They may be able to help :)

They did for us all we have and if any of them was still available and interested we'd not have to ask I think :)

Guest hackf0rce

vache - doesnt have the phone, but he helped Lens_flare a bit

Pinguy - hasn't come on this fourm for aaages and I'm not sure if he has the phone

Lgcmn - no idea

Superandrex - I think he said he doesn't want to put pressure on his phone so he can't do it

Technolover - no idea

Alright f*ck it, I'll give it a shot, I'm no expert on programming... yet.

Does anyone know of any other Android ROM makers who own a Liquid Metal?

Guest OptimusGiglio

Hello everyone, I am a software engineer and I own the phone. Can I help you?

yes, if you want.

But read before the thread for DEV about cm9 in this forum. There are information about bugs to fix..

Guest Ianis G. Vasilev

Hello everyone, I am a software engineer and I own the phone. Can I help you?

Software engineer or not, low-level programming and most of all EXPERIENCE is mandatory to us at the moment. Without the experience you can easily brick your phone or spend hours trying to solve some basic android-related problems. If you think you can help, check the last posts in the original CyanogenMod 9 topic in the device's forum; the two remaining major bugs seem to appear out of nowhere and there is no telling what are they caused by. Good luck, I will try to be as much of help as possible. PS:I recommend you to start building CyanogenMod 10 if you truly want a newer version of android.

Guest hackf0rce

Honestly, after a bit of thinking I'm thinking of selling my Liquid Metal and buying an Xperia Sola. My phone's starting to have problems with it's wifi at the moment (keeps disconnecting and won't connect, when I reset the wifi it won't turn on and just says "error" I have to reboot the phone, then it happens again 10 minutes later.) even after about 10 ROM changes. I am flashing a 2.2 froyo stock ROM as I am typing this and if it doesn't help, that's it :(

Guest Xorz1st
Hi, does anyone here want to help out Lens_Flare and Loveforever by fixing/implementing the following into the Liquid MT's ICS 4.04 based ROMS

Nope :ninja: