Flash counter and CWM?

Guest tora117

Guest tora117

Hello, I need help. Anyone knows if Hauwei G300 Ascend have a flash counter? And if it does, how I can check it in CWM? Also I wanna know if clock work mode replaces normal recovery with triangle. After installing CWM I don't have this basic recovery with green robot and triangle on the screen. Thanks for help in advance.

Guest Davidoff59

can you explain a flash counter? The phone supports flash player if that's what u meant.

If you mean some system to report how many times the phone has been flashed, that's a function that I have never seen.

Cwm replaces the stock recovery yes and cwm is a lot nor powerful than stock recovery. The triangle is boot loader mode and it works slightly differently with CWM. Cwm bootloader mode leaves it stuck on the boot up screen to show you are in boot loader mode.

power on and volume up

Power on and volume down.

One gets to cwm recovery

The other gets to boot loader mode

Guest tora117

Hi, yes she:-), thank you for your answers. Yes, I meant "report how many times the phone has been flashed" Ok that's good there is no such thing.

power on and volume up gets to clock work mode

power on and volume down to boot loader.

And as far as I know we need boot loader to installing CWM for example.

And what about pink screen mode (pink screen)? Is it normal that I have it after pressing volume + and - together and then power or is something wrong with my phone?

Edited by tora117

Guest tora117

Ok, now you resolved my doubts. Thank you very much for your help. I know that mode but I was surprised why whole screen is pink but maybe because there is no dload folder with update.app on my sd card. Am I right?

Edited by tora117