Help. gsm signal vanishes

Guest dron749273

Guest dron749273

Gsm signal vanishes. Switching helps airplane mode. I didn't notice any regularities, conditions, coincidence. Can occur at any time in any place. Tried ROM: stock, CM7, MIUI, CM9 paranoid. Changed settings. How to solve this problem?

I apologize for my English.

I had a similar problem with my Skate ... In my case it was the electrical contacts of the antenna; I opened the device (see photos of the interior on the internet, there are even some description of exploded), stretch the contacts and perfect. Now it never fails :-) It is very easy! loook this: http://www.ugopiemon...nge-montecarlo/ the contacts are clearly visible in photos 10, 11 and 12. good luck :-)

I hope that this will help you; if you do not take care as well, i would return, as it would be a hardware failure.

Edited by RaAmon

Clean the contacts is fine, but i also stretch a little golden strips that constitute such contacts, which are then touching on the golden plates of the housing that has been lifted after removing the screws. The aim is to ensure, as far as possible, the electrical contact between these shims and casing which covers (and that is including antenna) is good.

Let us know the result of the operation, for if someone else has this problem. Have a nice day.

Edited by RaAmon

I solved the problem. I cleaned contacts and I corrected them a little. Thanks RaAmon

post-996018-0-50093800-1354553746_thumb.

You're welcome! :) I am glad to be able to be of help. Many people in this forum has helped me and continue to do so, compiling new ROMs and solving problems of the people.

And friend, it is not a good thing to see the IMEI of your phone; if you want, retouch the jpg and remember in the future for your security.

Hope to see you often.

Edited by RaAmon