[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest peterck
It would include the Android 4.2 features because it's Android 4.2.

What "features" does the Nexus 4 have that are so specific to it?

the cool notifications (quick settings) widget lock screen, improved Google now, jelly bean daydreams. :wub:

BLUETOOTH AUDIO FIX!!!

Thanks to a bit of googling and trial and error...

The A2DP sampling rates are wroong. Edit \system\etc\audio_policy.conf (use root browser, back it up first, change permissions first!)

Near the bottom, you'll find an a2dp section, and it has "sampling rates 48000" - you need to add 44100, so change it to "sampling rates 44100|48000", save and reboot.

This trick seems don't work on my Ford. If I edited the file does not work either the bluetooth voice call.

Edited by Gippox

Guest hippy dave

yeah here's hoping 10.1 adds extra shinyness!...

don't worry, after he releases it, daz is going to personally come round and buff our phones to a glistening shine.

Guest TangerineTractor

This trick seems don't work on my Ford. If I edited the file does not work either the bluetooth voice call.

it's be almost 100% certain that you haven't implemented the change correctly. That is definitely the fix for Bluetooth audio streaming.

Guest TangerineTractor

After i edit build.prop like you said here i can't do a call just on speaker. Its default on speaker and if i press the button for speaker volume for call just louder. All the time în a call are used back speaker

those changes affect graphics, they have nothing to do with phone output. it's it possible you've accidentally alerted something else in the file?

Guest merchan

I just use opera mobile. no issues.

I used opera mobile before on my nokia but now I don't want to install any other browser. Stock android browser is great, lightweight and loads fast. Opera mobile startup time is slow.

Edited by merchan

Guest TangerineTractor

I used opera mobile before on my nokia but now I don't want to install any other browser. Stock android browser is great, lightweight and loads fast. Opera mobile startup time is slow.

Both have virtually identical startup times for me, but opera is consistently faster for browsing, and renders pages much better.

Guest TangerineTractor

Both have virtually identical startup times for me, but opera is consistently faster for browsing, and renders pages much better.

Guest peterck
Just had a VERY interesting chat with a fellow msm7x27a-er.

The notification bar freezing with MDP composition? You bet then have that.

Chrome scrolling jumping around like crazy? Yep.

Seems to all be common problems. 7x27a really needs some love.

Meanwhile I'm making some progress on 4.2. :)

would you be also working on android 4.2.1 (CM 10.1) for the Huawei g300 :wub:. Edited by peterck

Guest peterck
No there isn't. They fixed two bugs in 4.2.1. Get your facts right.
Ok my bad, what I meant to say was that the bugs in. Android 4.2 seem to be Fixed in android 4.2.1 ^_^

Hi,

i have strange problem with instaling apps on CM10 R2. I have free space on phone but cannot install any app.

Screenshots:

post-707870-0-54609500-1356185365_thumb.post-707870-0-64454700-1356185379_thumb.

Edited by SuhiJr