[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest tcpaulh

being the first to work on a closed binary blob that you can't see inside is hard.

If certain people can't see or won't believe that and they become aggressively offensive then they deserve to be banned in my opinion.

I'm saying no more

being the first to work on a closed binary blob that you can't see inside is hard.

If certain people can't see or won't believe that and they become aggressively offensive then they deserve to be banned in my opinion.

I'm saying no more

2nd'd

I'm saying no more

3rd'd

It's embarrassing to read some of the crap posted in the last few pages. I tell this much as well, Daz is a far more tolerant than I am; if this crap was being hurled at me by some disrespectful fuckwit then I would have said FU a long time ago and pulled the rom from the forums because seriously it ain't worth the abuse.

Edited by Cyda

Guest awarner

Topic tidy up time, lets keep the insults off the discussion be constructive in your replies no need for bad language etc

If you do not like the work that is being offered then don't use it.

Topic tidy up time, lets keep the insults off the discussion be constructive in your replies no need for bad language etc

If you do not like the work that is being offered then don't use it.

and my post was removed because... ?

my G300 was restarting with Cyanogenmod 4.2.1 I maybe I found the reason. After I disabled mobile data over mobile operator (vodafone) it stopped restarting. It restarted itself when I travelled by car so I belive is has something to do with BTs change as I traveled by car. Now it is working well and I use wifi only. thank you !

Edited by pekahk

hmm.. got a little problem.. my bluetooth headphones pairs with phone, both options for phone audio and media audio checked.. still only sound goin tru headphones is actual phone call.. any other sounds (screen click or other 'system sounds' and most importantly for me music is playin just tru speaker.. funny that when goin to equalizer (dsp mngr) it shows settings for bluetooth and its marked as active (that blue understrke)..tried 3 different headphones & played with apollo and google music.. any ideas?

of course with previous roms it worked properly (even skype etc.)

Guest timfimjim

woah.... what??!

I had no idea what was going on here. Dazzozo you are clearly very talented and I appreciate what you've done with this device a lot. without these CM builds and the IRC forum I would have got a new phone by now.

Don't listen to the haters, you and fagulhas know what you've achieved so far and things can only get better!

Guest chinaxu

my G300 was restarting with Cyanogenmod 4.2.1 I maybe I found the reason. After I disabled mobile data over mobile operator (vodafone) it stopped restarting. It restarted itself when I travelled by car so I belive is has something to do with BTs change as I traveled by car. Now it is working well and I use wifi only. thank you !

your g300 is 4.2.1

Edited by chinaxu

Guest Northstandhero

hmm.. got a little problem.. my bluetooth headphones pairs with phone, both options for phone audio and media audio checked.. still only sound goin tru headphones is actual phone call.. any other sounds (screen click or other 'system sounds' and most importantly for me music is playin just tru speaker.. funny that when goin to equalizer (dsp mngr) it shows settings for bluetooth and its marked as active (that blue understrke)..tried 3 different headphones & played with apollo and google music.. any ideas?

of course with previous roms it worked properly (even skype etc.)

There was a workaround for this earlier in the thread, which involved editing the system build prop, if that seems a bit of a stretch for you, Dazzozo said this will be sorted for the next update, that is unless too many bell-ends put him off releasing it by either slagging off his great work or asking for ETA's.

your g300 is 4.2.1

sorry I mean 4.1.2 not 4.2.1.

but anyway data turn off didnt help me so much. It stopped restarting but my phone is not avaiable and noone can call me even I have signal ... grr!

It happens with the browser - what apps do you get it with.

The only similar thing I can report is a freeze on News and Weather after clicking an article then opening the app again(closing and opening the app fixes it - could be my old GApps), and in Osmos HD on a certain level which freezes the whole phone (you have to pull out the battery or wait for it to restart by itself)

Tried to install stock Huawei Weather. Love this app and it's widgets.

App works, but widgets do not.

as you said,it doesnt work and afaik it wont work until you use ics based launcher,and even then i am not sure if it will work in jb,i havent tried that,since choosing between outdated launcher and one widget was quick and straight,but it should be worth trying if you rly love it;) OR you can modify that app to work with jb based launchers :-P OR you can ask huawei to do that :-D