[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest classless

For those who have fast battery drainage issues on 3g, please try to add in build.prop "ro.ril.fast.dormancy.rule=0" - \w quotes

Just add a new line at the bottom. For me it seems that it improves tings but didn't have time to test it properly.

This aparently disables fast dormancy. Currently i'm using b926 ril flashed over cm10.

Please give some feedback.

(i do not recomend to flash another ril, but for me it didn't breake anything)

There was a workaround for this earlier in the thread, which involved editing the system build prop, if that seems a bit of a stretch for you, Dazzozo said this will be sorted for the next update, that is unless too many bell-ends put him off releasing it by either slagging off his great work or asking for ETA's.

thx Northstandhero..seems modaco search within topic aint that reliable coz b4 posting i have tried to find any solution. as i dont wanna mess with built.prop im gna hope for dazz to ignore that bashin here and continue on developin for those who actually appreciate it and wait for the fix.. cheers

Guest aherbjornsen

Great work, but unfortunately I experience regular freeze of the status bar (need to reboot to get it going again).

I did make the build.prop changes suggested earlier in the thread. Any other suggestions?

I saw earlier that some peeps were reporting that wifi hotspot wasn't working, but I managed to use it all day yesterday to browse with my nieces new tablet.

Really? How? ^_^

Guest Andymac1969

Does anyone know, I have changed the build prop to stop the taskbar freezing, which has worked, but I never get any alerts on Google Now, it works, but I get no alerts at all, is this just coincidence, or is anyone else getting alerts, I should add they are all set up correctly to show

Andrew

Does anyone know, I have changed the build prop to stop the taskbar freezing, which has worked, but I never get any alerts on Google Now, it works, but I get no alerts at all, is this just coincidence, or is anyone else getting alerts, I should add they are all set up correctly to show

Andrew

Same here...no alerts from email app either but auto sync is turned on for everything

Guest Andymac1969

Same here...no alerts from email app either but auto sync is turned on for everything

I get email alerts from the standard email app, but nothing from Google Now

Guest hellfire191

I have just upgraded to cm10 from cm9 but have developed a small problem.

For some reason my home button has stopped working, it was working for a couple of minutes but then for no apparent reason it just stopped.

- Is this a known problem / has this happened to anyone else other than me?

EDIT: it seems that almost all of my settings aren't working.

Edited by hellfire191

Guest sssingletrack

IBack on topic.

Installed R2 last night after I had modified the build.prop to disable hw overlays.

All seems to be going well, no reboots, decent battery on WiFi. Not tested 3G much.

I have had the browser crash,everyone seems aware of that anyway so I've installed opera.

I also noticed in the about phone section where it states the g/3g/h info. On B952 voda and worldwide this said HSDPA:9, this ROM says HSDPA:8 which I assume is incorrect but I'm pretty sure it doesn't make a single bit of difference to anything.

Can't wait for the next release!

Thanks.

Edit: I've also tried to edit the totem weather/huawei weather app to get the widgets to work. I haven't managed to get anywhere yet bit I have only been trying to edit through ES on the phone.

Edited by sssingletrack

Guest timfimjim

I have just upgraded to cm10 from cm9 but have developed a small problem.

For some reason my home button has stopped working, it was working for a couple of minutes but then for no apparent reason it just stopped.

- Is this a known problem / has this happened to anyone else other than me?

EDIT: it seems that almost all of my settings aren't working.

Hi. This does sound very annoying.

I would advise you do a full wipe and flash CM10 again. Also can I ask what version of recovery are you using? (e.g. CWM). Let us know how you get on.

Guest Simon O

Again, tidying up the rubbish on the forum. And Ludak021 has been banned. Quite simply if any member is going to disregard the rules of the forum and constantly insult people then they don't deserve to be here.

And please don't discuss the incident or I'll have more posts to clean up :(

Hi

any idea how to increase in-call volume on R1 ? for many reasons i prefer to use R1, the only issue cost the low in-call volume.

was trying some apps volume+ boost etc no one help, any advise how to fix it ?

thanks, regards

vald

Guest governante

Can anyone advise me what I'm doing wrong.

I uploaded the ROM on the phone to 926 and I wanted to give CM10.

After I recorded ROM926 I did ROOT, CWM.

I uploaded via CWM CM10, bojužel when'll reboot system now and the handset will start again in CWM.

What me your advice.

Guest Colossae3.23

I get email alerts from the standard email app, but nothing from Google Now

+1 same with aquamail.

PS: glad to see modaco step up and sort this thread out.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest hellfire191

Hi. This does sound very annoying.

I would advise you do a full wipe and flash CM10 again. Also can I ask what version of recovery are you using? (e.g. CWM). Let us know how you get on.

I have done as you said and done a full reinstall which has fixed the problem. However, it has now developed another problem where it says that com.android.phone has stopped working numerous times.

Also I am using cwm v6 (i think)

Guest ugnius40

Hi, just been testing this ROM. Few problems, sometimes notification drawer gets stuck and i have to reboot. Also if someone can confirm, my Bluetooth headset doesn't play audio, I get sound through speaker, calls are okay, just music player.

Thanks,

DAZ, please keep the good work, we'd all be stuck with crippled Huawei ics without you.