[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest soulhand

Gmail FC'd until a reboot. Google Play doesn't start even after that :(

And Gmail doesn't show anything. There's something up with Google accounts - I can't see where to add or remove one.

Anyone offer any hints?

Edited by soulhand

Guest Mikeypr

I'm having Graphocal glitches at top of screen. Even after full factory reset and reflashing 10.0 and gaps.

10.1 really cased major issues with my phone, so i went back.

Mike

Guest snowbord

Is there a way to get S2E or A2SD(GUI) working with this rom?

I tried the ICS initd.tar.gz unarcing into root/ method (hence system/ and data/) but all I got was a continuous android green man reboot cycle.

Some info here;

and here;

Alternatively, has anyone discovered how to do a partition swap so the 2GB internal SD card can be used for apps?

This last update kinda screwed things up for me. Most google apps don't work, some others disappeared, I can't find the developer or performance options, and google maps can't access my wi-fi connection :/

Guest tcpaulh

I'm having Graphocal glitches at top of screen. Even after full factory reset and reflashing 10.0 and gaps.

10.1 really cased major issues with my phone, so i went back.

Mike

Did you use the 10.1 Google apps package?

Guest soulhand

There's a new OS version. Take care if you're OTAing to it as its not advised.

OK :( it was offered by my phone as an OTA update and as I wrote above broke things until I flashed the newer gapps.

Now, however, it seems fine. Google Drive/Docs won't sync, but everything else seems to be working fine....

Guest webtaster

Just installed the 10.1 ROM. Runs really smoothly. I did notice that I can't adjust the call volume. It seems to be stuck at Max. Does anyone else have this ? I seem to remember this issue in earlier ROMs but it was fixed some time ago.

ooh i wonder how this compares with the badui rom? the speed and battery is amazing on that and also looks the part.

CM10.1 is alot better than baidu in every aspect, except the battery on baidu is ALOT better. On CM10.1 my battery will survive max 1 day (which isnt so bad).

Guest ChewyAC

Okay. New guy here and I've taken 2 days to try and gets this mod running on my device. I have rooted and bootloaded (Well I think I've bootloaded not sure how to tell) I've got superuser so my rooting is legit. Anyway got all this done now It's just the clockworkmod recovery giving me some major grief I have been able to install on my device for ages. I follow the basic instructions, this is what I do:

Turning off my phone, taking out the battery and unpluging everything (I have debugging on and fastboot off)

I put my battery back in the phone then proceed to hold the power button and the volume down button after a couple of seconds the Huawei logo appears and stays there.

I plug my phone in to the computer (noise is heard when plugging it in as usual but it comes up with, USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned but I have installed the drivers and I was able to root and boatloader my phone) I open install-cwmrecovery-windows.bat and comes up with waiting for device. This is as far as I can go I've tried everything but it's always the same. Thanks.

Guest Unknownliviu

A bit off topic : Is there any way to override Android's limitation that makes my phone ignore ad-hoc wireless networks( i am using linux, and i'd like to share my wired connection through wifi , i can do that in windows with Connectify, but I really hate windows ) ?

I have googled before asking here, with no luck so far (hostapd is not compatible with my network card or its linux driver ).