[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest hugocard

What about camera aplications fix in CM10? Is it possible like in CM9?

I think you shouldnt be waiting for many updates. this rom is like in 2nd plan i think. dazzo is working more on cm 10.1. So just upgrade to cm 10.1 that is much better and less buggy ;)

Guest Marco Polansky

Please, i need some help. I'm new to this, and i've been trying all day long.

So first i did as dazz said on the beginning of the thread, and all I got was "Failed to verify the whole package" when trying to load the rom file from my sd card on recovery mode.

Then i read that i must root my phone before trying to install the mod, so i did it; i downloaded the files and did exactly as was on the thread and everything was fine, but i still get the same message when trying to load the rom from my sd card.

Had some problems at first cause i was using XP on my laptop but then i used another pc with win7 and it rooted, only it still doesn't work..

I just don't know what to do, is there a full tutorial with stuff like "if you get this error do that" or something? Cause all the tutorials i see are just straight foward and don't cover any problems that we may have.

Thanks a LOT, and sorry to post it here, i've checked other threads and the solutions didnt work for me.. ;]

Is that true that Dazzozo released new bootloader that fix restarts ? I cant find the info any more in forum ... Where is the download link and how should I do it ? (right now Im rooted with latest dazzozo CWM) thank you

R6:

- Automatic brightness does not work (or not working well...)

- Panorama camera has glitches. Dazzozo, can it be fixed? In cm10.1 and CM9 everything is OK with panorama.

UI is very,very fast, best UI speed of CM roms... :)

EDIT:

Install galery.apk from CM10.1 r2 and panorama camera will work good! :)

Edited by Pyntux

Or, as Pyntux has revealed on serbian forum, try to flash this one:

http://d-h.st/aIy[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]A bit faster than the original one, works fine[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]except for auto rotation.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by dakok

Guest tronads

I tried this rom this morning without much success I am afraid. I did a full install, cleared all caches etc, and am running the latest clockwork, but I was immediately getting force closures on the keyboard, and I couldnt figure out how to stop them....consequently I coulndt even sign into my google account.

Tried to download it twice, but just the same.:-(

Or, as Pyntux has revealed on serbian forum, try to flash this one:

http://d-h.st/aIy[/CODE]

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]A bit faster than the original one, works fine[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Monaco, 'Andale Mono', 'Courier New', Courier, mono][size=3][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]except for auto rotation.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Thanks to Pyntux! :D :D :D

Guest miguelf

Battery is only lasting one day with few times using wifi and listening to music for like 15min.. Besides this my favorite game (top eleven) gets stuck at the loading screen while the others(age of empire,checkers online,8 ball poll, naval clash) are working ok but with a little lag.

Guest TangerineTractor

Have you tried it?

yes, works fine. but the shipped cameras is working fine for me too. if you want to improve speed, drop the resolution a bit, smaller file, faster save.

Guest TangerineTractor

Got the same strange issue as on all other CM roms. When I leave my house, I can't connect to mobile data until I reboot. It's fine leaving my office or other Wi-Fi networks, but this issue makes it unusable for me. I don't get the issue on stock based roms. Shame really.

yes, works fine. but the shipped cameras is working fine for me too. if you want to improve speed, drop the resolution a bit, smaller file, faster save.

Works fine on cm10 r6?

Guest Gabriel94

I was playing Temple Run 2 and it froze and no matter what I did, it didn't respond.

I only encounter this issue with JB ROMs, there is no problem with gaming on ICS (CM 9)

Anyone else experiencing this?