[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Sorry to sound thick, but what does the below actually mean:

"This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process."

I have a Vodafone Ascend G300 and I rooted then installed Infusion ROM straight away. I cant remember the exact guide I followed. I didn't fo any vodafone updates, just rooted it straight away.

Can I install this, or does the above mean that I need to go back to stock, then upgrade through vodafone, then apply the CM ROM?

And if that is the case, is there another way, i.e. by doing whatever the update does manually?

Thanks

Guest blademaster123

When you are on gingerbread your baseband is 109808, and when you update to ice cream sandwich your baseband is 2030. You can check what baseband you have buy going to settings, then about phone, if you have Ics and you are rooted install this, if you have infusion just download the ROM and gapps and do the wipes and install.

Edited by blademaster123

Sorry to sound thick, but what does the below actually mean:

"This ROM only works on a device running baseband version 2030 that has been upgraded through the official Ice Cream Sandwich process."

I have a Vodafone Ascend G300 and I rooted then installed Infusion ROM straight away. I cant remember the exact guide I followed. I didn't fo any vodafone updates, just rooted it straight away.

Can I install this, or does the above mean that I need to go back to stock, then upgrade through vodafone, then apply the CM ROM?

And if that is the case, is there another way, i.e. by doing whatever the update does manually?

Thanks

u can just flash cm10.1

Thanks guys,

Installed OK last night. Yes, I was on infusion.

Part of the reason I wanted to install CM was that I miss browser text reflow in previous CM Roms on my desire. Doesn't seem to have it though and cant find an option to turn it on.

Is there a setting, or is this not there any more?

P.S. By reflow, I mean that the text automatically flows to fit the screen when you narrow it. I know I can oinch and zoom in, but the text stays the same and bits missing left and right.

Is this possible?

I thought it was a ROM setting?

For example HTC One X does it, Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn't.

Previous CM has done it (on desire)

In each case I'm referring to stock browser.

With the exception of opera, all other browsers (dolphin etc) use same rendering, so it it reflows in stock it will reflow in dolphin, if it doesn't reflow in stock it wont reflow in dolphin.

So I assumed it was a ROM setting, and possibly missing due to patents?

Yes, tried opera, but find it too clunky - but it does do what I want.

Guest Caskarut

I still cant get the green light facebook messenger notifications to work. any solution? light manager does not help out...

Edited by Caskarut

Guest Pain_Deluxe

[X] Gingerbread :P

4.1.2 has less bugs on gaming.4.2.2 is the newest runs good but for me not rockstable.

i sit on Atomic MoD

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Pain_Deluxe

The Best Performance is on GB because the Kernel just work perfect.

On ALL ICS or JB i had hard ram lags on Games.

And on 3G i can surf over 4h in one run.... on ICS 2h.

But hey JB is at the moment nice to have

Guest kyan31

I actually feel sad for Dazzozo as people used to whine a bitch for a decent ICS/JB ROM, now that you have it, you've gone back to GB. Furthermore, you ask Dazzozo to fix bugs which are impossible to fix, or are being worked on already, and you don't even say thanks. 100s of downloads, yet under 70 +1s, and hardly any donations. I would donate myself, but i'm only 14 so that's not possible. I guess some people are just rude, and they don't appreciate what has been given to them for free. I'm actually tempted to ask Dazzozo to stop working here as he gets pretty much no respect, i'm sure he'd be better hanging around the nexus 4 forums. At least people are grateful there.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

True^ ps. dont ask him to leave lol. im too young to doanate as well smile.png

Ok, I wont :lol:, it's not my job anyway. It's his own decision.

Guest Fairlight2x

Ok I'm an idiot, I didn't read the first line in the OP and I flashed this without upgrading to ICS first! So now the phone gets stuck on the boot logo. I'm assuming I have to flash stock B888 then upgrade to ICS to get 2030 baseband. The problem is, I can't find a version of B888 or higher to flash with clockworkmod. Does anyone have a copy of B888 flashable with CWM?

Guest bladebuddy
Ok I'm an idiot, I didn't read the first line in the OP and I flashed this without upgrading to ICS first! So now the phone gets stuck on the boot logo. I'm assuming I have to flash stock B888 then upgrade to ICS to get 2030 baseband. The problem is, I can't find a version of B888 or higher to flash with clockworkmod. Does anyone have a copy of B888 flashable with CWM?

Flash this in CWM and you should be up and running again , then update to ICS via dload official app.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355090-[ROM]-[AtomicMod]-[HUAWEI-G300]-[b190612]-[uPDATED-22-06-12]