[OFFTOPIC] China Phone Discussion - UPDATED 30/10/2013

Guest kyan31

Guest fixedwheel

I'm really really interested in a Meizu MX4 from China and just want to post here if somebody have informations about getting one directly in China.

My brother is till christmas in China (Shenyang) and could bring me one back to europe.

Do somebody know how to get one in China?

I just looked on a few Homepages like Taoboa (an Ali*aba-Company), but it's hard to get infos for me because most of them are in Mandarine.

Is it difficult to get because e.g. sold-out or shouldn't it be a problem to get one on a normal price?

Edited by fixedwheel

Guest fixedwheel

Thanks for this onlineshops.

But if I'm getting it right they are all selling to outside of china and so have much higher prices then the china-prise of RMB 1800,-.

I'm just searching for shops who sell the chinese model (I don't need LTE here in my region) in china to the normal local price. Does someone have an idea how to search for such an online-shop?

Guest fixedwheel

If it's available at local markets this shouldn't be a problem yes. Do someone hav an information about that?

Just want to watch out if i could do this job for him via an o-shop with send the phone to his adress im china because he's very buisy there...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coolicool

attachicon.gifcpd2.png

Use this thread to discuss about china phones, your thoughts, ideas, knowledge, and experience are welcomed!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN BUYING A CHINA PHONE

#1 - The prices shown here are based on the prices in China. It will cost more internationally as the phone increases in price, and there is also P&P. If you buy a phone shown here for $160/£107, you will probably be paying $200/£130.

#2 - Always use PayPal when buying from a china store, unfortunately a lot of problems 'can' occur when shipping, or with the seller themselves. PayPal will ensure your money is safe until you get your product.

#3 - Only buy from trusted sellers, there are a lot of scam websites around so be careful. As I said before, just use PayPal and you should be okay. Here is a list of trusted sellers to save you the grief of buying online:

TRUSTED

• FastCardTech
  • Merimobiles
  • Uredeal
UNTRUSTED/NOT SURE
  • Android-Sale (untrusted)
  • Pandawill (not sure)
  • AntElife (Untrusted - they don't reply to emails)
how about coolicool? my friend

Guest coolicool
Guest cumfun fighter

The Coolpad F2 4G is looking like the best value china phone right now, it uses the snapdragon 610 (64-Bit) which has the Adreno 405

2GB RAM

5.5 Inch 720p

Sony Sensor F/2.0

4G LTE (FDD)

Another great thing about it is that its exactly the same phone as micromax's "YU Yureka" which runs CM11s from Cyanogenmod inc and will be kept up to date

firmware between these two should be interchangeable http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/12/micromax-unveils-yu-yureka-running-cyanogenmod-11/

supposed to only cost $160 / £103

Guest apple2005

The Coolpad F2 4G is looking like the best value china phone right now, it uses the snapdragon 610 (64-Bit) which has the Adreno 405

2GB RAM

5.5 Inch 720p

Sony Sensor F/2.0

4G LTE (FDD)

Another great thing about it is that its exactly the same phone as micromax's "YU Yureka" which runs CM11s from Cyanogenmod inc and will be kept up to date

firmware between these two should be interchangeable http://www.androidbeat.com/2014/12/micromax-unveils-yu-yureka-running-cyanogenmod-11/

supposed to only cost $160 / £103

Good to know this @tillaz. I already ordered one 7 days back from to2c but they are just cheaters. I wrote them several emails. I contacted them via Facebook page but they are very rude and don't bother to answer any emails. So today I put a dispute via PayPal.

Nobody should buy from them.