Phone dead.

Guest AmbushReality

Guest AmbushReality

Hey, just like to say, my Crescent is dead D:. The MicroUSB slot has become very dodgy and its very hard to charge. Have to wait a few months to get a new device, maybe a G300. So unless you guys have any ideas, its goodbye from me D: (Any ideas or solutions are greatly appreciated)

Guest Liamness

Considering when the device was release, you can't have had it that long. Try to flash a stock image (maybe via SD card) and take it back. If that doesn't work, take it back anyway, it's a hardware fault.

Guest AmbushReality
Considering when the device was release, you can't have had it that long. Try to flash a stock image (maybe via SD card) and take it back. If that doesn't work, take it back anyway, it's a hardware fault.
I bought it in February, and the company I ordered it from only give a 6 month warrenty, and they refused a replacement

Guest Liamness

Did you buy it in the UK? If so, warranty or no warranty, that's crap. You can reasonably expect a phone to last longer than that, under the sale of goods act the original retailer are liable. You might not get the full value of the phone, but you are certainly entitled to something. This just about covers everything in more detail than you need

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/consumer-rights-refunds-exchange

It's absurd that UK retailers even try to sell you a 'warranty', you're protected regardless.

Guest Liamness

Actually considering that it failed so quickly and it's reasonable to expect an equivalent phone as replacement, you are probably entitled to a straight replacement or full refund. I got mine in November, and I would certainly not accept a 'no refunds' response from Orange if it failed now.

Edited by Liamness