Budget to Mid Range Jellybean?

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

Are there any phones new or budget that run Jellybean stable ish that would be a step up from the G300? I looked at Nexus S but doesn't seem much of an upgrade. Had the chance at a cheap Sensation XE but jellybean ports still have a few major issues.

Any ideas?

Really hard to beat the Nexus 4. I look at everything else and it just makes me want to buy it.

Edit: I know you said mid range but the Nexus 4 is more or less mid range cost even though the specs seriously up there.

Edited by Cyda

Guest GOlteanu

Really hard to beat the Nexus 4. I look at everything else and it just makes me want to buy it.

Edit: I know you said mid range but the Nexus 4 is more or less mid range cost even though the specs seriously up there.

Agree with Cyda, for now nothing can beat the price/JB of the Nexus. And to add, it's made by Google so they will most likely continue support for the device/OS.

The down side is that it doesn't have a SD card slot, so... what you buy it what you get...

JB just came out on the Jiayu so that might be a good choice.

Putbinoot also made a tutorial on how to root the Jiayu, and install CWM recovery on it.

Edited by kyan31

Guest krishang3

Agree with Cyda, for now nothing can beat the price/JB of the Nexus. And to add, it's made by Google so they will most likely continue support for the device/OS.

The down side is that it doesn't have a SD card slot, so... what you buy it what you get...

not only Google.. lg aswell