[JB] PAC [ Paranoid + Aokp+ Cm10 ] for the Crescent [17-12-2012]

Guest gbosh

Guest Chrishas

gbosh, still nothing. there is no play store. now phonesky is in directory.

Perhaps the rom needs trimming? The same thing happened with another JB rom until I removed apps and ringtones which I wouldn't use.

In the first post.

Or do you mean a trimmed version ?There isn't one yet, I'll make one once I get time or maybe someone else will have made one until then.

Guest MadEye Moody

In the first post.

Or do you mean a trimmed version ?There isn't one yet, I'll make one once I get time or maybe someone else will have made one until then.

If you have a GNU/Linux environment, then I would suggest the shell script in my signature for quick trimming of the ROM. You can easily add/remove files from the list of files that will be removed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Josef Prusa

I have trimmed the rom for TMV and also removed gmail app from gapps (now 9.3mb!). Works for me. Here they are, hope someone finds them useful :)

Gapps - http://www.mediafire...rhk2xoj46b233we

Rom - http://www.mediafire...cniplh51tck1dwz

Hi, could you upload the trimmed TMV ROM somewhere else, please? The Mediafire antipirate crap won't let me download it.

Thanks

Guest leighw101

Just installed this ROM and extras and I must admit I'm pretty impressed with it except for one thing - I can't get any audio working. This is on a UK SF2.

Ring tones, notifications or music through Apollo - nothing at all :(

I can get sound if I make a call, and if I use the volume buttons but other than that it's silent despite all the settings being otherwise.

Is this a problem anyone else has found? I wondered if it's because I only have a 200MB internal RAM TPT set up but as yet I've not been able to find one that would give me any more...

Guest Josef Prusa

Yep, here you go - http://db.tt/NAFPXybE

Hey, thanks. Still could not get it installed. Ends up with "Error creating symlinks" or something. Any idea how big the system patition has to be? Mine is 160 MB and CM9 installed just fine but this PAC just does not.

Guest cartwheelbob

Hey, thanks. Still could not get it installed. Ends up with "Error creating symlinks" or something. Any idea how big the system patition has to be? Mine is 160 MB and CM9 installed just fine but this PAC just does not.

This ROM needs a big system partition - go with minimum 200mb. Initial install used up all 200mb before I trimmed it down a bit

Just installed this ROM and extras and I must admit I'm pretty impressed with it except for one thing - I can't get any audio working. This is on a UK SF2.

Ring tones, notifications or music through Apollo - nothing at all :(

I can get sound if I make a call, and if I use the volume buttons but other than that it's silent despite all the settings being otherwise.

Is this a problem anyone else has found? I wondered if it's because I only have a 200MB internal RAM TPT set up but as yet I've not been able to find one that would give me any more...

Goto recovery mode and flash ROM again.

Dont wipe any data or anything just flash the ROM (blade2_PAC_JB_ALpha) and reboot ur done. This worked for me all sounds I can hear now :)

Guest leighw101

Well, I found a TPT with a 220MB system and re-flashed and have sound now working and all seems to be good :)

Great rom it seems and pretty rapid too!

• 2 weeks later...