[STOCK] GEM7032G 010613-0000 ROM

Guest gemini-frank

Guest gemini-frank

In this topic you'll find the utility and ROM to restore your Gemini Devices 7032G tablet to the latest software release.

Before you begin, please run the 'Updater' application and ensure your device is listed as a 7032G. This ROM is NOT suitable for the 7032G-rev2.

Requirements

• Windows PC
  • Supplied USB cable
    Note that updating the ROM will wipe the device!

Downloads

In order to prepare for installation download the following files:
    • 010613-0000 ROM - DOWNLOAD - MD5: 10fad704216f227e31b905a97c049993
    • MTK Tool - DOWNLOAD

Installation

To install the ROM on your device, carry out the following steps:

[*]Unzip the two zip files you downloaded

[*]Power off your tablet

[*]Launch the MTK Tool (in the tool directory of the extracted MTKTool.zip)

[*]Click the 'Scatter-loading' button to select an scatter file (this holds the ROM details) - choose the 'MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt' image you just extracted

[*]Ensure all of the boxes are checked as below, then press the 'Download' button.

7032gupdate.png

[*]Plug in your device and the update will begin. If it does not, press the reset button on the device.

[*]When the update is completed, a green circle will appear. That's it, your device is now upgraded! :)

If you have any questions feel free to post below! :)

• 5 months later...

Hi!

rom image links in this post and in this other one are broken!

http://www.modaco.co...10613-0000-rom/

I really need one of them cause after the ota update my tablet has become inestable. Which one should I install?

Thanks!

___

UPDATE!!

I got access to the file via the website's cache in google. I'm gonna try to fix the tablet but still any help would be more than wellcome. Why did the ota update fail? Maybe cause the device is not rooted? (no superuser advice appeared cause was not installed)--->https://geminidevice...droid-software-

Edited by Guest

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.