TWRP 2.6.3.1 Official for U8815/U8815N/U8818 [09/12/2013]

Guest alkalinorap

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Posts

TWRP 2.6.3.1 Official of TeamWin for U8815/U8815N/U8818 This is the official post of TWRP for our model and go up the new versions, updates and changelogs here. DOWNLOAD FOR GB & ICS: h

TWRP updated to version 2.6.3.1 with support for Android 4.4.x (KIT-KAT)

TWRP 2.6.3.1U    With release of CM11 actual TWRP not work & I don't forget this community  ;)   So here unofficial version for CM11:   Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oMj_IS38v

Posted Images

Guest alkalinorap

Why can't we use the "browse compatible Roms" feature on Goo Manger if we have the official recovery :(

Because Dees_Troy (the official developer of TWRP) is having problems with GooManager and zip signer, I hope that he fix it soon.

Guest peterck
23/12/2012: GooManager method fixed!!!
does that mean all the features works in GooManager now for Huawei Ascend G300, including the all the options to browse compatible Roms now :D. Edited by peterck
Guest peterck

I only test Install recovery.

Greetings

.... Ok installing works fine but when restored cm 10 r2 most the apps weren't there when I restored the rom. Is it recovery or rom that caused that? :blink: Edited by peterck
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone experienced any random reboots whilst creating a backup with this recovery? It's happened to me three times now, each time seems to be in a different place as the size of the backup folder is different each time.

Edit: I don't seem to be able to create a backup anymore using this recovery. It worked fine up until tonight but now auto reboots during the backup internal_sd section. I don't understand what changed though, it has worked fine since installing it but I've tried about 5 times now and each time it reboots during the backup of internal_sd. :(

Edited by Cyda
Guest peterck
Anyone experienced any random reboots whilst creating a backup with this recovery? It's happened to me three times now, each time seems to be in a different place as the size of the backup folder is different each time.

Edit: I don't seem to be able to create a backup anymore using this recovery. It worked fine up until tonight but now auto reboots during the backup internal_sd section. I don't understand what changed though, it has worked fine since installing it but I've tried about 5 times now and each time it reboots during the backup of internal_sd. :(

it happened to me too :-(
Guest alkalinorap

it happened to me too :-(

I was never happened, I have made many backup of the internal SD without any reboots. Try to install TWRP with the second method. Anyway I will talk with the developer to try to fix it.

Greetings.

Edited by alkalinorap

I was never happened, I have made many backup of the internal SD without any reboots. Try to install TWRP with the second method. Anyway I will talk with the developer to try to fix it.

Greetings.

I have also made many backups with this version of TWRP all with internal_sd included but now it reboots every time. If I untick internal_sd sothat it is not backed up then the backup completes fine, if I tick the box to include internal_sd the phone reboots randomly before the backup is complete.

I've now gone back to Kra1o5's old cwm v5 which also had internal_sd backup but I hope this bug is fixed so I can return to TWRP.

• 2 weeks later...