[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest andy9876

I am currently using the latest Version of this Rom and GAPPS with Link2SD. This works well but I cannot carry out a Titanium Backup of all my apps. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong.

Guest elrond_bs

I use it with 512MB and it's not enough, recent programs are closed very quickly, any program which requires more RAM slows down the system considerably, etc, etc. Of course you can always try to see, I just shared my experience. :)

Please spell my name correctly (elrond_bs). ;)

Got bored with my old Blade and changed to Lenovo A820. Works like a dream with 1GB/1.2 GHz quad-core, system 671MB and data 2,92GB. Price with a spare battery 112€. :D

PS Better than Steve's apple.

Edited by Blow Jobs

Guest Fizziebaunz

Got bored with my old Blade and changed to Lenovo A820. Works like a dream with 1GB/1.2 GHz quad-core, system 671MB and data 2,92GB. Price with a spare battery 112€. :D

PS Better than Steve's apple.

Don't compare phones that are not in the same league

Edited by Fizziebaunz

I am back on ZTE Blade!

I've got a free Galaxy S1 and tested CM10.2 on it a few month, but the Blade feels a bit faster and I think that is because of more free RAM. Konstat did really great work to optimise CM for our Blades! Thanks for that!

Guest MinaItse

If only we could get Cyanogenmod 10.2 (Android 4.3) version 

http://www.modaco.com/topic/364042-devrom149-cyanogenmod-102-android-43/

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Blade_Info

so Android with better performance optimization than in 4.2.2

Then we'll see the CM-future 

http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/a_new_chapter

Edited by MinaItse

Guest Skip Tracer

I’ve been looking for a cheap Android phone to link with my Tom-Tom Go and its HD traffic system but my old OSF with its JapaneseJellyFish would not work because it’s Android 2.2 and I needed at least 4.1 to get the Bluetooth tethering feature.

Low and behold I stumbled on this thread and its put new life into a very old dog. Putting this ROM on my OSF has given it new life with it now having BT tethering so thanks to all involved.

Hello All.

I'm trying to install this ROM but I faced a problem. My Blade is a Gen2 (or at least that's what Mr. Pigfish says) although at this point I cannot remember whether it was a stock Gen2 or it was converted from Gen1 to Gen2 some time ago, when I installed the CM7 ROM which I was using until now.

Instead to install the ROM right over the current one, I decided to change the TPT first so I can have more data storage by reducing the system partition to 160, but no way. I tried with Gen2 TPT and with Gen1->Gen2 TPT, in some cases which I started flashing from Windows the phone continues rebooting to "FTM" screen instead going to CWM, while in some other cases it continues rebooting to CWM instead booting the ROM freshly installed.

By the way, to flash the Gen2 TPT I had to find some in the multifile format, since my phone seems not to be able to flash any "image.bin" TPT, when I try that by powering on with Menu+Vol-Up pressed I end just with a few green lines saying "error".

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by hal9k

Guest dreis911

"image.bin"? No it does NOT falsh it.

Either you do it with TPT Helper or

you DL TPT file from Amphoras site (small zip file) and unzip it to your SDCard ("\image" folder) and then flash it.

This last procedure only reads "\image" folder which should be deleted after the flashing.

Hope it helps.

Edited by dreis911

Thanks dreis911, but I already flashed the multi-file TPT from both the Windows tool and the SD card, the result is the same: after the TPT install I reboot to CWM, then I wipe and install the ROM, and after reboot I got again the CWM menu. :(

Edited by hal9k

Guest dreis911

Thanks dreis911, but I already flashed the multi-file TPT from both the Windows tool and the SD card, the result is the same: after the TPT install I reboot to CWM, then I wipe and install the ROM, and after reboot I got again the CWM menu. :(

Can you tell us what are your partitions like, after this Windows multi-file TPT?

Can you tell us what are your partitions like, after this Windows multi-file TPT?

In theory there should be 160 MB on system, about 290 MB (don't remember exact value) on data and 2 MB on cache, but how can I look at the actual current values? 

Guest dreis911

In theory there should be 160 MB on system, about 290 MB (don't remember exact value) on data and 2 MB on cache, but how can I look at the actual current values? 

Well, without running the OS... I honestly don't know.

Maybe you should check this: http://www.modaco.com/topic/339048-guide-flashing-firmware-to-bladelibra-via-windows/page-11?hl=%2Bflashing+%2Bfirmware#entry2155515

Guest dreis911

My phone heats up so much while charging.... with this rom.... clocked at 652mhz or not at 604.... Did I miss something?

Mine too, don't worry... it won't burn (I think)  :D