Blurred Screen After Flash ICS ROM (CM9 nor MIUI)

Guest yayakuya

Guest squee666

for UK owners who want to flash back the stock firmware is 10K for this display issue.

rooted a phone today and flashed cm9 is perfectly smooth except this issue. Too bad its funny to see a custom rm smoother and less buggy than the stock version.

Had to revert was a bugger findig right firmware flashed 5 in kdz before corrc one worked.

Edited by squee666

Guest defiancenl

I had the same issue, however, i was not able to return to stock rom because of none of the stock roms worked, they all resulted in a bootloop...

And i also forgot to make a rom backup, so i was screwed.

I went back to the store, and lucky for me, they agreed to exchange it, even more luck i got when i heard the clerk tell me there was no l3's left in stock, and the only one he had left was the one in the display.

Wich i instantly thought, this could be one with the older display, so i took it home......

So got home, backup the rom, installed cm9, low and behold, it was all ok now, so i got one with the older display, yeahhh :)

so im now cm9 on the l3 :D

Guest Angelcho

for everyonewho has issues with bootloop after flashing with kdz... just go into recovery, delete datavand dalvik cache and the phone should start. it worked for me

• 2 weeks later...

Well this i made video...for people who just wants to help with that problem...sorry for my english accent.

And this LG LOGO IT's not inverted . so it's 100 software problem!

http://654021349ea5t.jpg

i have the same problem here, maybe its a diferent dislplay or grafics drivers... i think its can be extracted, if anyone help to tell me how i can do :(

Guest Swaggzo

and the blurred screen?

Had no blurred screen issue. All i did was install another nightly... And now i have no RESTARTING/FREEZING problemS..

Seriously, the ROM storage is very annoying. I have no app stored on it but it says LOW MEMORY. I just wonder why because all my apps are on SD.

• 3 months later...
Guest Pralayy

actuly u can solve blurred screen problem without flashing any fix blurred screen.zip...

on cm9 go to settings > performance > surface diethering > activate it... :D

well it can solve ur problem but add some sprincles (small dots) in menu windows and littel window that pops up..

I m waiting for that day when sone one create 1ghz.zip for stock rom without wifi issue.... :/