Blurred Screen After Flash ICS ROM (CM9 nor MIUI)

Guest yayakuya

Guest yayakuya

hi... i'm sorry if this topic has been re-post, but i can't see any topics for this problem and i really don't know if this problem has been solved or not. so, i start this for clear it.

my question is; why just new products of L3 which have this problem? (it's going Blurred or more satturated) is it a hardware problem or something else? please reply me if you know why and is there any way for fix it...?

Thanks for advance.... i think this is seriously problem dude :(

(sorry for my bad english....)

Guest yayakuya

what firmware version were you using before you tried ICS?

first, i've got V10J Indonesia fw. then when i flash cm9 or MIUI ROMs and that problem appear... so, i decide to flash another fw from another countries. but it's just the same without any changes. it's still blurred when going to ICS custom roms. i have experienced with flashing roms of course...

and now i just stuck on stock rom. even can't be satisfied with my own deodexed rom. any suggestions???

thanks for your attention, cheers....

I bought two white e400's and flashed cm9 from 17/12 on both of them.

The display on one is perfect but the other is really blurred and looks like it's using 256 colours or less.

I made a nandroid backup of the good one and flashed it to the bad one and it made no difference, the screen is still a mess.

Can anyone give me a clue how to fix this as both phones are xmas presents.

Cheers!

Guest yayakuya

I bought two white e400's and flashed cm9 from 17/12 on both of them.

The display on one is perfect but the other is really blurred and looks like it's using 256 colours or less.

I made a nandroid backup of the good one and flashed it to the bad one and it made no difference, the screen is still a mess.

Can anyone give me a clue how to fix this as both phones are xmas presents.

Cheers!

i was ensure that's a hardware problem, because no one can solve this... or if someone now, if this can fixed from editing kernel. just waiting for solution though....

Guest xshinichix

I have the same problem, Is there a solution?. I'm from Peru and I have V10k

just unbrick your phone using this guide http://www.hackmyandroid.com/how-to-unbrick-lg-optimus-l3-android-phone/1980.

be sure to select the right firmwares here http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=11

i suggest flashing your phone to v10I or v10J firmwares to avoid issues

Guest yayakuya

just unbrick your phone using this guide http://www.hackmyandroid.com/how-to-unbrick-lg-optimus-l3-android-phone/1980.

be sure to select the right firmwares here http://lg-phone-firmware.com/index.php?id_mod=11

i suggest flashing your phone to v10I or v10J firmwares to avoid issues

lol....

this is not about bricked phone... read the topic carefully and my second post (i was try any firmware from any countries, with no changes)

Guest xshinichix

lol....

this is not about bricked phone... read the topic carefully and my second post (i was try any firmware from any countries, with no changes)

dude the reply was not for you MR.WISEMAN.. look at the quoted message. ROFL

Guest yayakuya

dude the reply was not for you MR.WISEMAN.. look at the quoted message. ROFL

do you beat me??? >:

i saw that man, he said "same problem".... that mean he have a blurred screen too. not bricked!!!

is anyone here have a bricked phone in this thread? if yes, you're miss da topic. sorry, wrong room... kkkkkkk.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hecatae

I am wondering if there are E400s out there with different hardware displays, and the kernel firmware blobs that CyanogenMOD have only support one of the displays.

Guest Chingizzka

can someone upload a screenshot of this

ZE2RE5RE.png3qiK2TJR.pngUTbHP5DU.pngHm211PEL.png

AS YOU SEE THERE....It screeshots fine...but display is blurred , screenshots are ok when you view them with pc.

Edited by Chingizzka

Guest Chingizzka

Chingizzka tested the v10c stock rom and has the same blurred screen as cm9.

It's an issue with the kernel source provided by LG.

and i guess it's not hardware))) it's can be fixed...i hope so xD

Guest Swaggzo

Please my problem is quiet annoying. The phone freezes until i remove and reinsert its battery. I have to wipe data like 3x each day, in order to use the phone comfortably. Can i get any better useful solution here?

Or via my mail box [email protected]

Thanks!

Guest Chingizzka

Can you make a photo?

Well this i made video...for people who just wants to help with that problem...sorry for my english accent.

And this LG LOGO IT's not inverted . so it's 100 software problem!

654021349ea5t.jpg]http://654021349ea5t.jpg

Edited by Chingizzka

Guest Chingizzka

lol, i can't belive....

My device looks good! There must be two display typs

Well thinked about that...actually they people said that it's a hardware problem! L3 now using new type of displays (100% cheap) cause i bought L3 for 92 dollars. (saw L3 for 61 $ on ebay) . And those new L3 are working with NEWER firmwares. it won't work with older , than it had on stock when you bought. if u had 10F,I STOCK ROM. Don't FLASH OLDER FIRMWARES like 10a,b,c ... won't work on your device! CYANOGENMOD9 for our device is made from v10C kernel or what else it is. So for new devices it won't work...(sad). Hope someone will make cool firmware for us...not from (10c like stock). That's all the information i got...all i've searched about our devices with that problem...If you will find something that will fix it...I am here on modaco(just watchin every thread bout our device)

Edited by Chingizzka