[Help][CM9]In search of new PC

Guest acer-

Hello Guys ...

I have some bad news

you all know ltpitt

we were compiling the cm9 on his PC now he gave his Liquid MT to his brother (happened 2-3 days ago) so i cannot use his PC for compiling . I tried compiling on PC but 2 days have passed without success (my PC hangs or reboots randomly during syncing )(its pretty old)

So I am in search of a new person who can help me in compiling/developing cm9

So anyone interested please comment

basic needs

1) powerful PC with at-least 60 GB free storage (dual core minimum)

2) information about basic commands in linux (ubuntu distro)

3) unlimited internet plan ( high speed recommended )

Cherry on cake

lives near GMT +5:30 :D

Edited by acer-

Guest DonCornholio

Hey, thank you very much for your attempt to finish Lens_Flares work.

At first I have to tell you that I dont know anything about commands except "run" :D

But i would share my PC if you want, it is about 4 years old but it has a quadcore.

I dont know what you mean with High Speed Internet but i have 32000kbit/s downstream and 1000kbit/s upstream.

Phenom II X4 940 @ 3,8 GHz

4 Gb Dual Channel 800 Mhz RAM

Saphire Radeon HD 4890 OC ( Maybe for GPGPU ?)

Enough HDD Storage is given 100Gb+

Win 7 64bit

I hope I can help you because im waiting very long for completition of CM9, since it is so near to be perfect.

Thanks but the problem is solved now

I am really glad you are wanting to help

i have choosen a different method and I am currently debugging on the compiled cm9 rom

BTW your PC was perfect

Edited by acer-

thanks for what you are trying to do acer- :D all of us are with you and hoping in a cm9 fully forking !

i don' t know anything about compiling so i cannot help you :( but in another topic lens give an advice: "to get data working you need to execute netmgrd binaryand prevent it to wipe itself out"... i don' t know if you saw it so i report to you ;)

hoping to be useful !

Guest fabiorino

Oh my god!! I tested your cm9: if you open the camera, it crashes the first time. But if you open it again, it will open but you can't see the preview, anyway, i tried to make a photo. The camera crashed but.... i could se the photo into the notification bar like... a glitch and probably only black and white... I opened the gallery, but there wasn't the photo. I flashed again gingerbread and there wasn't the photo too... I know seems crazy, but now the camera partially working!! I tried this 3 times and always worked!

Guys This Rom is only to check/mod camera and mobile data NOTHING ELSE

This rom is not stable

Post only if u have found something related to mobile data and camera ONLY

Rest is achieved by lens in his beta

Edited by acer-

Oh my god!! I tested your cm9: if you open the camera, it crashes the first time. But if you open it again, it will open but you can't see the preview, anyway, i tried to make a photo. The camera crashed but.... i could se the photo into the notification bar like... a glitch and probably only black and white... I opened the gallery, but there wasn't the photo. I flashed again gingerbread and there wasn't the photo too... I know seems crazy, but now the camera partially working!! I tried this 3 times and always worked!

That is because the camera app can't capture the picture correctly also the preview is not completely erased after closing the camera app try moving the zoom bar rapidly :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest harrion51

Hi, I have a great 4-core computer and about 100 GB of free space

just as I have unlimited internet at speeds 100mb 24/7

I do not why I do not know about the development, but I can give you remote access, and you can do whatever you want to develop on my computer

My computer

intel i5-2500

8 ram

Ati 6850

Guest Lens_flare
Anyone else want to debug a newly compiled cm9 rom please do so !!

Links in my signature ;)

seems nobody remember that exact set of features I brought to all of you in my cm thread.

Btw, acer- forgot to take a credit that build is done on my pc :P

seems nobody remember that exact set of features I brought to all of you in my cm thread.

Btw, acer- forgot to take a credit that build is done on my pc :P

Sorry

Oh How i wish you would resume development on Liquid MT

UPDATE::

MT has gone to the acer service dept the screen has cracked will get back in 2 months

Edited by acer-

Guest Lens_flare
How i wish you would resume development on Liquid MT

what if I will do so? Nobody will help me on kernel part which need to be modded for both parts seems.

Edited by Lens_flare