[APK][Tweaks & Mods] █ PIMP MY ROM █ v3.3.1 {Any Device // Any Rom}[ALPHA][WIP]

Guest Omar korom

Guest Omar korom

I found this app on the xda-developers forum

This is a free Android app for power users that offers complete control over tweaking your preferred stock or AOSP-based custom ROM to your own liking through its extensive set of tools

pmrsmaller.png

Presentation.png

For more informations and to download this application , go to this link :

this app took number 20 in the 150 best Android app of year 2012

http://www.addictive...s-of-year-2012/

Edited by Omar korom

Guest tilal6991

Stay away. I've had a look and most of those tweaks dont even do anything and the rest that actually do are not good for us as any change from the stock setting is bad. At least on the CFX series the dalvik and memory options are set that way for a reason.

Guest jtharmor

Just tried on PAC and there is a noticeable difference. Recents are populated instantly and the launcher is also smoother and quicker, as are launching apps.

Lalit is saying to stay away :blink: I am confused whether this can be used or not ?

Guest Omar korom

Stay away. I've had a look and most of those tweaks dont even do anything and the rest that actually do are not good for us as any change from the stock setting is bad. At least on the CFX series the dalvik and memory options are set that way for a reason.

I think it's completly safe , moreover itt's really usefull , maybe not for all users but it is .