[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I'm gonna start compiling the ROM now, and I will upload it asap. It just needs a few last minute tweaks here and there.

Cool will this be an OTA Update, do i have to reset my phone

Cool will this be an OTA Update, do i have to reset my phone

This wont be an OTA update as V2 does not have OTA yet. Once I upload this build, you will receive updates in the future (V4, V5 etc.)

Guest PCTechRoss

This wont be an OTA update as V2 does not have OTA yet. Once I upload this build, you will receive updates in the future (V4, V5 etc.)

What about updating to V3 will i have to reset the phone again? and is there Huawei All Backup on the new one?

What about updating to V3 will i have to reset the phone again? and is there Huawei All Backup on the new one?

Uploading now :)

For some reason, when I add huawei allbackup to the rom, it makes the phones antenna stop working permenantly :blink:

That means no signal, 2G/3G etc. I will definitely fix it asap as I need it myself to restore apps. I don't think a full wipe will be needed, as the new update doesn't tamper around anything too important. However, a full wipe is always encouraged.

Upload is going at 115Kb/s <_<

Will be done soon :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

For some reason, when I add huawei allbackup to the rom, it makes the phones antenna stop working permenantly :blink:

That means no signal, 2G/3G etc. I will definitely fix it asap as I need it myself to restore apps. I don't think a full wipe will be needed, as the new update doesn't tamper around anything too important. However, a full wipe is always encouraged.

Im kinda new to the whole Android rooting but if i backup in CWM is that the same thing

Im kinda new to the whole Android rooting but if i backup in CWM is that the same thing

When you do a backup in CWM, it is nothing like allbackup. CWM will back up the WHOLE system (the OS itself, settings, apps, everything) so you can restore it at any time to the exact state. If you want a full system backup, use CWM. If you want to only backup your apps etc. use gobackup, allbackup, superuser etc.

Guest PCTechRoss

When you do a backup in CWM, it is nothing like allbackup. CWM will back up the WHOLE system (the OS itself, settings, apps, everything) so you can restore it at any time to the exact state. If you want a full system backup, use CWM. If you want to only backup your apps etc. use gobackup, allbackup, superuser etc.

Alright thanks. But will installing the R3 require me to have to wipe my whole phone

Alright thanks. But will installing the R3 require me to have to wipe my whole phone

Upload is going at 115Kb/s <_<

Will be done soon :P

Edited by kyan31

Always do a full wipe before installing a new rom, even if its an update. I mean, I've never had any unkown or unexpected bugs following the "magical" wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik, format system, restart recovery, install zip procedure.

UPLOADED :)

Full wipe is recommended, may not be necessary. I will update the OP with all the needed info. Hope it works well people ;)

Remember to rate the thread, or comment if you like the update :D

Edited by kyan31

Whats different in the new V3 i've seen some things but i just wondered what all the updates are?

OTA updates

Fixed Default storage bug

Fixed JB transitions

New beats audio logo

Removed Huawei OTA update system

New clock font

Removed Talk.apk

Stripped junk files from Huawei wallpaper app (Now 10mb smaller)

New images for USB connected screen

Other things I cant remember

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

OTA updates

Fixed Default storage bug

Fixed JB transitions

New beats audio logo

Removed Huawei OTA update system

New clock font

New toggles theme

Removed Talk.apk

Stripped junk files from Huawei wallpaper app (Now 10mb smaller)

New images for USB connected screen

Other things I cant remember

I've got everything you said there apart from the toggles :/

Guest PCTechRoss

UPLOADED :)

Full wipe is recommended, may not be necessary. I will update the OP with all the needed info. Hope it works well people ;)

Remember to rate the thread, or comment if you like the update :D

Could i see what the new toggles look like in a screen shot, and is there an external download

Edited by PCTechRoss

Could i see what the new toggles look like in a screen shot, and is there an external download

Oh sorry I lied, there are no new toggles currently as they are still being developed. I will make a flashable zip once they are done.

Guest PCTechRoss

Oh sorry I lied, there are no new toggles currently as they are still being developed. I will make a flashable zip once they are done.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

Nice rom - Great work!

A quick question, is possible upload a bechmark score of the last version?

I wanna test this ROM instead of Infusion. biggrin.png

Here's one from R2, I will do one from R3 for you shortly:

Without overclock:

post-969101-0-80859900-1358195468_thumb.

With overclock (1229 Mhz)

post-969101-0-92013200-1358195471_thumb.

R3

Without Overclock

post-969101-0-36391400-1358198268_thumb.

With Overclock (1229 Mhz)

post-969101-0-00190600-1358198266_thumb.

Edited by kyan31