[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest blaster99999

I normally just install it as a normal apk from a file explorer

I tried to install using cwm but black screened and had to pull battery, ive just tried what you recommended and it installed as a apk inly problem is when I select camera from unlock it don't go to camera, like it except for that niggle can this be changed

Guest blaster99999

long lasting battery, its perfect, but apps a realy stopping working one to another...

This is what I did and ive not had a app problem since, do all wipes and format system, format sd card and reinstall lightning , leave storage to internal and its never caused me a problem since, ive been running for 2 days without one problem, the speed of this rom just amazes me its like ive a duel core processor, im over clocked too and not caused any problems

Guest mr_mufy

People all god?

I have a question that bug's me quiet a wild.

Ur phones have 512mb of ram, but i only can see 367Mb Why?

were it's the rest???

Guest dalyer

People all god?

Actually I'm all Flying Spaghetti Monster myself... :D

were it's the rest???

The baseband/radio processor takes a chunk for its own work and leaves the rest for the main processor. How the RAM gets split may depend on your ROM, RIL, kernel (?) etc.

Edited by dalyer

Guest pinoshine

Hi, this rom it's very good I installed 2 week ago, but yesterday after patch and ota fix i got a problem, I lost every ringtone and notification sound, I installed 3d sound from market but doesen't work, any solution?

Tnk,

Ps. Sorry for my english :)

Edited by pinoshine

Guest kyan31
People all god?

were it's the rest???

All ROMs are like this. I never looked into it so I'm not sure why :unsure:

Guest kyan31

Actually I'm all Flying Spaghetti Monster myself... :D

The baseband/radio processor takes a chunk for its own work and leaves the rest for the main processor. How the RAM gets split may depend on your ROM, RIL, kernel (?) etc.

Ah, that's why :)

Guest kyan31

Did you guys have the problems with apps crashing before my patches? Maybe the patches are causing problems :unsure:

I don't using lightning as my daily driver, so I can't tell myself. I use Electra (WOOOOOOH :lol: )

Edited by kyan31

Guest blaster99999

Will there be a potter unlock patch, I've installed as a apk and its installed but when I slide to camera it don't go to camera it just unlocks instead

Guest blaster99999

Did you guys have the problems with apps crashing before my patches? Maybe the patches are causing problems unsure.png

I don't using lightning as my daily driver, so I can't tell myself. I use Electra (WOOOOOOH laugh.png )

I was having the app crashing with just install of v4 and no patches , but only if I was trying to use SD card as my storage, I did all wipes including system format and SD card format reinstalled v4 left storage to internal no problems since, done a updates still all ok

Edited by blaster99999

Guest PCTechRoss

Did you guys have the problems with apps crashing before my patches? Maybe the patches are causing problems :unsure:

I don't using lightning as my daily driver, so I can't tell myself. I use Electra (WOOOOOOH :lol: )

Must.. try... electra!!

Guest kyan31

Must.. try... electra!!

I will try to make a beta soon :)

I just want to get all the main things done. I also made an apk for your wallpapers, I can send it to you if you want.

Guest Drackedie

Hi Kyan,

I had Lightning 3.5 installed and loved it but I decided to try 4.0 (not OTA, it doesn't work for me), but I have a few questions:

1. There is no fastboot option (that I can see, anyway). Is it available?

2. If I set an alarm and turn off the phone, when it wakes up and I Dismiss the alarm - in 3.5 I had the options "Power Off", "Tune off airplane mode" (yes, incorrect spelling, even in the original stock ROM) and "Keep airplane mode", but I don't get any of those options in v4. Is this related to the Fastboot and can it be fixed?

One other thing - how do I +1 you??

Thanks!

Guest kieranswhite
Will there be a potter unlock patch, I've installed as a apk and its installed but when I slide to camera it don't go to camera it just unlocks instead

its because you don't have the stock huawei camera app installed

you can change the settings

Guest blaster99999

Yes I guest that's reason why, how do I change settings, I like the camera on this rom and would like to keep it

Guest kieranswhite

I think it's in security I'm not too sure look for the lock screen settings in display or as I just mentioned security and you should be able to change all the shortcuts. The icon won't be the same though it will be the same icon that appears on your home screen

Guest blaster99999

Yes I guest that's reason why, how do I change settings, I like the camera on this rom and would like to keep it

I think it's in security I'm not too sure look for the lock screen settings in display or as I just mentioned security and you should be able to change all the shortcuts. The icon won't be the same though it will be the same icon that appears on your home screen

Thanks I found it all sorted now all working

Guest PCTechRoss

I will try to make a beta soon :)

I just want to get all the main things done. I also made an apk for your wallpapers, I can send it to you if you want.

Its okay, ill wait for the version to come out with the wallpapers

also if you could help i tried out this custom rom and didnt like it so i put CM10.1 back on although when i turn my phone on there is some ugly 'star wars' pic or whatever it is that i really hate, it doesnt edfit the (Cyanogen Mod) boot anim but it has changed the icon that used to be the huawei logo. do you know what this is and do you know how i can change it back

please help

Guest tillaz

Its okay, ill wait for the version to come out with the wallpapers

also if you could help i tried out this custom rom and didnt like it so i put CM10.1 back on although when i turn my phone on there is some ugly 'star wars' pic or whatever it is that i really hate, it doesnt edfit the (Cyanogen Mod) boot anim but it has changed the icon that used to be the huawei logo. do you know what this is and do you know how i can change it back

please help

look here, i think this is what you mean (splash screen)

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan,<br />I had Lightning 3.5 installed and loved it but I decided to try 4.0 (not OTA, it doesn't work for me), but I have a few questions:<br /><br />1. There is no fastboot option (that I can see, anyway). Is it available?<br />2. If I set an alarm and turn off the phone, when it wakes up and I Dismiss the alarm - in 3.5 I had the options "Power Off", "Tune off airplane mode" (yes, incorrect spelling, even in the original stock ROM) and "Keep airplane mode", but I don't get any of those options in v4. Is this related to the Fastboot and can it be fixed?<br /><br /><br />One other thing - how do I +1 you??<br /><br />Thanks!

Fast boot has been disabled as 'reboot to recovery' will not work with it enabled. You can +1 me by pressing the green up button at the bottom of the opening thread. It should have a number on it too.

Guest kyan31

OK, added statistics to Electra and Electra wallpapers. I also changed the settings a little, beats audio is still there I just changed the title.

post-969101-13627286625216_thumb.jpg

post-969101-13627286816001_thumb.jpg

I blurred the wallpapers on purpose to keep the wallpapers a secret :lol:

The stats actually link to my website, and are fully anonymous just like CyanogenMod. You can disable them, and even delete it anytime you want.

post-969101-13627287056681_thumb.jpg

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Would you like some more wallpapers kyan so you have a total of 5-6

Also could you add colour themes like in infusion

Lastly I was hoping you could add more customisable features in this to keep it away from stock android and would the huawei widgets work on it?