Bricked my phone

Guest boundy69

Guest boundy69

Evening all, bit of a lurker but could do with some help.

I got my a sister a G300 abiut 4 months ago that came with Vodafone GB installed, folling a guide on here I got it running B934 repacked. Its being running fine until today, now I cant even get the phone to boot up. I'm sure that part of the upgrade process meant this phone has an unlocked bootloader and is rooted, I can boot into CWM but not a lot is happening when I try to reflash the B934 Rom, I've also tried to install other Roms downloaded from various threads on here but none seam to work.

Anyone got any ideas?

Guest kyan31

Download the latest ICS rom from huawei's official site, and drop the 'dload' folder onto the root of your external SD card. Then take out the battery, put it back in, and turn on the phone while holding Vol +/- simultaneously. A pink bar should show up, and once it progresses to the end, the phone should boot. You may loose root, and CWM, and you will need to unlock the bootloader again.

Guest boundy69

Hi I tried that and it stops at about 30%.

It seems I'm having the same issue as the guy from this thread, looks like theres no way to sort it out myself

Guest rale_ts

Try this method first

put U8815 rom downgrade upgrade.zip extracted to dload folder on SD card and flash it (remove battery and turn on phone holding volume + and volume - buttons)

and then after that delite content from dload folder and put latest ICS rom from huawei's official site in dload folder and flash it (remove battery and turn on phone holding volume + and volume - buttons)

Guest boundy69

Try this method first http://www.modaco.co...ade-tool-found/

put U8815 rom downgrade upgrade.zip extracted to dload folder on SD card and flash it (remove battery and turn on phone holding volume + and volume - buttons)

and then after that delite content from dload folder and put latest ICS rom from huawei's official site in dload folder and flash it (remove battery and turn on phone holding volume + and volume - buttons)

It hangs at about 50% and will go no further, any other ideas?

Guest rale_ts

Try with this B926 http://www.huaweidevice.com/cn/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDE4NjY=

same procedure like I explained first: put U8815 rom downgrade upgrade.zip extracted to dload folder on SD card and flash it (remove battery and turn on phone holding volume + and volume - buttons)

delite content in dload folder and put in dload folder UPDATE.APP extracted from link up. (remove battery and turn on phone holding volume + and volume- buttons)

It should install without any problems wit this method.

Hope it helps!