[Rom][JB 4.2.2][Discontinued]Sora OS Beta-2 snapshot (24.7)

Guest Rydlis

Guest Rydlis

Keen to give this ROM a try. Do i need to flash Gapps as well?

No, Gapps are integrated :)

You went "Back to the Future" man... :D

Your date in the post... 01/01/1970!!!

Really? :DD I didnt notice that, lol :D

Guest Rydlis

It's justa Alpha, I am working on it but I dont know when Beta will roll out, becasue I am working on LiQu for one tablet (Extra super mega cool information: that company will sell this tablets with my OS :D )

Guest S4crifice

Ahoj,

systém vypadá stabilně a rychle, ale ta grafika je hrozná :) Pokud přidáš možnost mít klasické barevné nastavení, asi půjdu do toho :) Funguje Wifi tethering? Ani jsem ho neozkoušel, protože mi ta kombinace barev nesedla ani trochu, tak jsme obnovil zálohu ..

Držím pěsti při vývoji!!

(question about Wifi tethering, if it works and demand for original CM theme :))

Guest Rydlis

Hi!

yeah, themes should work, you can try it

I dont know if Wifi-tethering is working, but I think wifi-tethering is working

And thank you for feed back! :)

(Promiň ze jsem neodpověděl v češtine, chci aby o tom vědělo co nejvíce lidí :) )

And here is screenschot from Beta-1, hope you all like it :) (WIP, desing might change)

post-1000324-0-13645600-1363473887_thumb (Look better on phone)

Edited by Rydlis

Guest kyan31

It's justa Alpha, I am working on it but I dont know when Beta will roll out, becasue I am working on LiQu for one tablet (Extra super mega cool information: that company will sell this tablets with my OS biggrin.png )

What do you mean? Are the company going to use your ROM on their devices?

Guest Rydlis

Yes, I will port my LiQu to EAGET COOL N10, and after... who know

And I want to keep work on LiQu for Ascend G300

Edited by Rydlis

Guest solovastru

This rom has the same problem as the original 10.1 JB, and normally can not be used every day. Moving from one relay to another causes the phone to restart.

Guest kyan31
This rom has the same problem as the original 10.1 JB, and normally can not be used every day. Moving from one relay to another causes the phone to restart.

It is based on Dazzozos JB so you should assume it would have the same problems. He never wrote anywhere that the bugs would be fixed!

Guest kyan31

why would someone base his rom on cm10.1 if he cant fix the bugs in it?

Because he doesn't need to fix the bugs. Did he ever say he would fix the bugs? Judging by what I have seen, he just wan'ts to make the UI better, and add tweaks to make the ROM perform well. Also, he is doing this for free so you really have no say in anything, I haven't seen any of your work around here...

Guest Rydlis

Thanks kyan31 :) I am expecting your rom Electra! hope it will be fast like i tried this for first time :)

And for everybody.... I am a student... I am 16 years old, and I think I done lots of things. For example: CZrom (My first rom, it have the best battery life and performance on HTC wildfire (7 days on battery, 5, 015 MFLOPS), LiQu (Better battery and performance, Android 4.2.1), I beat diabetes, I have a interview on www.androidmarket.cz (One of the biggest site about Android in Czech Republic) and this is all for free and open source... I dont want the money, just a respect in developer's community

Edited by Rydlis

Guest kyan31

Thanks kyan31 smile.png I am expecting your rom Electra! hope it will be fast like i tried this for first time smile.png

And for everybody.... I am a student... I am 16 years old, and I think I done lots of things. For example: CZrom (My first rom, it have the best battery life and performance on HTC wildfire (7 days on battery, 5, 015 MFLOPS), LiQu (Better battery and performance, Android 4.2.1), I beat diabetes, I have a interview on www.androidmarket.cz (One of the biggest site about Android in Czech Republic) and this is all for free and open source... I dont want the money, just a respect in developer's community

I just read your interview, you are actually very successful behind the scenes of Modaco, congratulations :)

Oh, and Electra may not be out publicly for a while as I don't have much time per day to work on it, but I will release BETAs when I can for you to use.

Guest Rydlis

why would someone base his rom on cm10.1 if he cant fix the bugs in it?

this is a good question :) But it's not about it, it's about making my new GUI... I just want to learn something :)

Guest Rydlis

Hi!

so, here is new's about LiQu for tablet's. I had a meeting about LiQu for EAGET COOL N10. We agreed that I ported LiQu and they will sell tablet with my pre-installed OS. I dont know when it will be available, and I dont know how much it will cost. Anyway, I started working on it right now :) So....

Expect LiQu for EAGET COOL N10!!

Edited by Rydlis

Guest kyan31
Hi!

so, here is new's about LiQu for tablet's. I had a meeting about LiQu for EAGET COOL N10. We agreed that I ported LiQu and they will sell tablet with my pre-installed OS. I dont know when it will be available, and I dont know how much it will cost. Anyway, I started working on it right now :) So....

Expect LiQu for EAGET COOL N10!!

Cool! Will you get anything in return? A free tablet maybe :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31
They will send me a some money from all tablet's with my OS, if anyone buy it :D

Wow :blink:

Damn I need to start developing for a company :P

Guest Rydlis

I just modified styles.xml in framework, where I modify these lines:

<style name="Animation.VolumePanel" parent="@style/Animation">

<item name="windowEnterAnimation">@anim/slide_in_left</item>

<item name="windowExitAnimation">@anim/slide_out_right</item>

</style>