[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [Last updated: 20/02]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest OuahOuah

cm10.1 ran like s***, why do you want cm10.2 lol

Thé wifi does not work

You need more explanation ?

You're French ?

Quand on dit qu'Android 4 foire c'est pas pour rien ;)

Guest OuahOuah

AndroIum = OTA updater.

If Dazzozo does not gives OTA server the update, you will not update.

And stop crying or complaining and stop using CM with your Crescent, there will be no update I think.

Byebye CM on ZTE...

Guest Cuvillier

AndroIum = OTA updater.

If Dazzozo does not gives OTA server the update, you will not update.

And stop crying or complaining and stop using CM with your Crescent, there will be no update I think.

Byebye CM on ZTE...

ok mais vous me recomandez quoi comme ROM ?

Guest Cuvillier

Comment je pourrait-je améliorer l'autonomie sur androlum et comment je pourrait changer le "Circle battery mod" avec l'icône de batterie CM.

Edited by Cuvillier

Guest Cuvillier

I did a couple cm10.1 builds today. The differences in them are as follows:

Once my internet connection eventually uploads the zips, they will be avaliable for p736v and p736e at the following link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8iWWAD-b_KnN1hmT1I1QXQ1V28&usp=sharing

:)

Why this link ?

Edited by Cuvillier

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dodgetimmy

Anyone using this rom had GPS problems? When walking no accurate reception can be found. Also when using navigation, the screen textures flicker up and down regularly. Anyone found this?

Guest reedo_17

I did a couple cm10.1 builds today. The differences in them are as follows:

Once my internet connection eventually uploads the zips, they will be avaliable for p736v and p736e at the following link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8iWWAD-b_KnN1hmT1I1QXQ1V28&usp=sharing

Any chance of a new build? :)

Edited by reedo_17

Guest rymate1234

could be changes? Or do you know how gbosh got 4.3 on his?

Ain't gonna be no changes to cm10.1, it's all about cm10.2 and kitkat nao.

There has been work to get 4.3 done on the crescent / skate. https://github.com/androidarmv6/android_device_zte_msm7x27-common/commits/cm-10.2

If you really want a new rom try this http://crescent.thebronasium.com/rip-all-of-the-things/ (Dazzozo's only public build for crescent)

The forums are pretty much dead though, and the chipset of the crescent is EOL and unsupported by everything ever now. If I get time I'll try and continue the work Dazzozo started, but it's very unlikely I will.

4.3 works just as well as 4.2 but a kernel commit broke wifi for some reason, if you revert parts of it it will work again, I can upload a 4.3 build if you want.

If you want to build it on your own do as you would with 4.2 but use the cm-10.2 branch and use kernel from my github (3dsfr3ak),I forot to create a new branch so it's still called cm-10.1 to get wi-fi working.

Edited by gbosh

Guest rymate1234

4.3 works just as well as 4.2 but a kernel commit broke wifi for some reason, if you revert parts of it it will work again, I can upload a 4.3 build if you want.

If you want to build it on your own do as you would with 4.2 but use the cm-10.2 branch and use kernel from my github (3dsfr3ak),I forot to create a new branch so it's still called cm-10.1 to get wi-fi working.

I'd probably be interested in a 4.3 build. I've discovered 4.2 is actually usable when not using INT2EXT+ :3