[Recovery] ClockWorkMod 6.0.4.9 for ZTE Blade III

Guest KonstaT

• 1 month later...
Guest KonstaT

WHERE IS A ADB AND FASTBOOT EXE FILES ,I have install ANDROID SDK Tools but i dont found him.  :(

Did you install platform-tools too? They should be in platform-tools subdirectory where you installed the SDK. Or you could just search Google for adb and fastboot. There's plenty of rooting guides etc that provide a package. I still much rather link the original source instead of some random forum post where the files might be compromised.

Guest kontrafakt

Did you install platform-tools too? They should be in platform-tools subdirectory where you installed the SDK. Or you could just search Google for adb and fastboot. There's plenty of rooting guides etc that provide a package. I still much rather link the original source instead of some random forum post where the files might be compromised.

I try many times ,every step on the discription but i surrender ,the first CWM no problem but there is a exe. file and no have a problem from ( zteblade3.com ),but now with this update!!! how long will it take you to make a short video if it possible.Sry for my english

Guest KonstaT

I try many times ,every step on the discription but i surrender ,the first CWM no problem but there is a exe. file and no have a problem from ( zteblade3.com ),but now with this update!!! how long will it take you to make a short video if it possible.Sry for my english

Err, why don't just use the recovery flashable version if you already have a custom recovery.

Guest kontrafakt

Err, why don't just use the recovery flashable version if you already have a custom recovery.

because i have 10.1 4.2.2 ,but i want 4.4.4,  but my android during installation on my android image appears red triangle with an exclamation .and terminated installation.

Guest kontrafakt
Guest KonstaT

because i have 10.1 4.2.2 ,but i want 4.4.4,  but my android during installation on my android image appears red triangle with an exclamation .and terminated installation.

Wat? LOL what did you use to install the CM10.1. then? ;)

Download this, install it in the ClockWorkMod recovery you have already installed, reboot recovery, install CM11...

recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.9-atlas40.zip (CWM/TWRP flashable)

md5:8240530c5e891f7a6f52bb7ac5c23663

Guest kontrafakt

Wat? LOL what did you use to install the CM10.1. then? ;)

Download this, install it in the ClockWorkMod recovery you have already installed, reboot recovery, install CM11...

It was you, I do not know what I did, Many thanks. !!! You and the whole team, commodity Well just awful!! cyanogenmod 4ever.

Edited by kontrafakt

Guest KonstaT

I have a question in the same way you change Android as Blade 3?On the sony experia J

Some devices might have their quirks but the basic principle is the same on all devices. I seriously recommend reading some guides for Xperia J first.

Guest mobiboss

Hello evreybody. I've read all the posts on the topic and couldn't find the solution to my problem. I have a zte blade 3 stuck on carriers logo, usb debugging was't turn on while it was working. I've tried absolutely every way to install cwm recovery to be able to flash a stock rom and unbrick the phone, but adb doesn't recognize it. I've unlocked it, because it enters ftm and stock recovery normally, but nothing else. Can anybody pls help me?

I have found this if it can help anybody, a shortcut to installing cwm or stock recovery for blade 3 with the drivers needed but it doesn't help in my case :( 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dt1dz7ujszdrufw/Blade+3+recovery+install.rar

Guest KonstaT

Hello evreybody. I've read all the posts on the topic and couldn't find the solution to my problem. I have a zte blade 3 stuck on carriers logo, usb debugging was't turn on while it was working. I've tried absolutely every way to install cwm recovery to be able to flash a stock rom and unbrick the phone, but adb doesn't recognize it. I've unlocked it, because it enters ftm and stock recovery normally, but nothing else. Can anybody pls help me?

Well, you haven't read it very carefully because it says this on the first post. ;)

Do not use this recovery to flash official updates from ZTE website! You need to repack them for ClockWorkMod or use the stock recovery to install.

Since you can boot to stock recovery, the first thing to try is of course to do a factory reset and see if your device boots after that. Also, you can (and should!) use the stock recovery to install a ZTE stock firmware package (see stock ROMs thread).

Guest mobiboss

I've done hard reset and cleared the cache, but it won't start, it is still stuck on telenor logo. I've tried to flash a stock rom with the recovery I have on the phone, but it says failed to verify whole-file signature, installation aborted. That's why I tried to install cwm recovery, because it always installs on cwm, I've tried it on several zte phones.

Edited by mobiboss

Guest KonstaT

I've done hard reset and cleared the cache, but it won't start, it is still stuck on telenor logo. I've tried to flash a stock rom with the recovery I have on the phone, but it says failed to verify whole-file signature, installation aborted. That's why I tried to install cwm recovery, because it always installs on cwm, I've tried it on several zte phones.

Are you sure you're trying to install the correct stock firmware that matches the stock recovery on your device? Also make sure your sdcard, or the update.zip in it, is not corrupted.

You simply can't install a stock firmware with a custom recovery on this device. It will fail without a doubt. Even if that was possible on some other ZTE devices, it's still not recommended. Always use stock recovery to install stock firmware - use custom recovery to install custom ROMs.

Guest mobiboss

Yes, I'm sure it is a stock recovery, and the appropriate stock recovery. I have downloaded it several times during the past week (that's how long I've been struggling with it). As I said before, it is not the first blade 3 I've flashed, but there is sth seriously wrong with this one and I cannot seem to find what. I was trying to install cwm recovery to flash any rom, just to get it functional. But with no success.

Guest KonstaT

Yes, I'm sure it is a stock recovery, and the appropriate stock recovery. I have downloaded it several times during the past week (that's how long I've been struggling with it). As I said before, it is not the first blade 3 I've flashed, but there is sth seriously wrong with this one and I cannot seem to find what. I was trying to install cwm recovery to flash any rom, just to get it functional. But with no success.

I'm not questioning if it's a stock recovery. ;) I was asking if you're sure you're flashing a firmware that matches the stock recovery you have. You can't use a mismatching recovery like it says in the stock ROMs thread.

You can only flash stock firmware updates with a stock recovery image that has the same internal product name. If you're trying to install stock firmware with incompatible stock recovery, you'll get an error message and installations fails (e.g. 'assert failed: getprop("ro.product.name") == "P772N10"'). You'll find stock recovery (recovery.img) compatible with each firmware inside each update.zip.

You've most definitely never installed a stock ZTE firmware package with CWM on any Blade III. It will fail because of incompatible format command let alone the mismatching device asserts.

Guest mobiboss

I'm not questioning if it's a stock recovery. ;) I was asking if you're sure you're flashing a firmware that matches the stock recovery you have. You can't use a mismatching recovery like it says in the stock ROMs thread.

You've most definitely never installed a stock ZTE firmware package with CWM on any Blade III. It will fail because of incompatible format command let alone the mismatching device asserts.

I'm nt saying I did, I just said I flashed stock roms with stock recovery on blade 3, bud I cannot flash anything on this one. Nothing works and I need help.

Guest KonstaT

I'm nt saying I did, I just said I flashed stock roms with stock recovery on blade 3, bud I cannot flash anything on this one. Nothing works and I need help.

You still haven't said what happened to your device that made it not boot anymore? If it's something that just happened on its own (hardware failure), there might be nothing that you can do about it yourself.

Like said, if you're sure you have to correct update.zip for your stock recovery, make sure your sdcard, and the file on your sdcard, is not corrupted. Try a different sdcard and try copying the file again to the sdcard.

Guest mobiboss

The battery was very low,so I turned it off and connected it to a charger, when I tried to turn it on, it just stayed on telenor logo. I checked the battery, it is completely full.

• 2 months later...
Guest Marsupilamy

Hi ppl.

I have problem. :)

I rushed a little bit with rooting and wiping data so i made a mess and now i need help. Cause my girl gone kill me. Sure and slow. :)

I downloaded CM 11 for ZTE Blade 3 and put it on SD card and CWM and i wiped phone and started CM 11 from sd card but....

CWM wasn't 6.0.4.9 and cm 11 failed and i am now without any rom on phone.

When i turn it on it goes to system recovery mode but i cant do anything from there cause i wiped rom.

And cm 11 cant be instaled. And now i cant install cwm 6.0.4.9 and i cant connect it on pc cause it is insystem recovery mode every time it try to start.

Is there any chance to bring it back? :)

And p.s. I know i am a rushing idiot, ty.

:)

Guest KonstaT
11 hours ago, Marsupilamy said:

Hi ppl.

I have problem. :)

I rushed a little bit with rooting and wiping data so i made a mess and now i need help. Cause my girl gone kill me. Sure and slow. :)

I downloaded CM 11 for ZTE Blade 3 and put it on SD card and CWM and i wiped phone and started CM 11 from sd card but....

CWM wasn't 6.0.4.9 and cm 11 failed and i am now without any rom on phone.

When i turn it on it goes to system recovery mode but i cant do anything from there cause i wiped rom.

And cm 11 cant be instaled. And now i cant install cwm 6.0.4.9 and i cant connect it on pc cause it is insystem recovery mode every time it try to start.

Is there any chance to bring it back? :)

And p.s. I know i am a rushing idiot, ty.

:)

Select 'Mounts & storage -> Mount USB storage' in CWM and copy the new CWM zip to your sdcard. Or use a SD card reader.

If you have stock recovery (how is that even possible?), you can install ZTE stock firmware package that matches your stock recovery.