[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Guest ds-driver

High,

I've found a little bug:at the steps of the automatic brightness regulation:

only the first 5 values ​​are used - although you can enter even more.

Moreover, the brightness data - the LUX values ​​- about four times too high as they should be ...

greetings

P.

I added a new build to the first post.

Two major changes:

• FM radio! Finally, and it's working quite well. The FmRadioReceiver app is more or less just a demo application, but for the time being, it works good enough.
  • Updated KGSL drivers. KGSL is the kernel part of the GPU driver, and the update fixes out of memory issues which usually resulted in white textures in games and demanding applications. It might also improve stability, there are loads of changes and many bugfixes in the new driver.

Two major changes:

• FM radio! Finally, and it's working quite well. The FmRadioReceiver app is more or less just a demo application, but for the time being, it works good enough.
  • Updated KGSL drivers. KGSL is the kernel part of the GPU driver, and the update fixes out of memory issues which usually resulted in white textures in games and demanding applications. It might also improve stability, there are loads of changes and many bugfixes in the new driver.

well done daemond!! :-)

I have a strange Trebuchet bug: the secound-to-left icon disappears whenewer the workspace is reloaded. Anyways, I'm using Apex bc of this but the rom is awesome! Great job!

Guest peetu20

Two major changes:

You are real dev daemond :D

Amazing work, keep it up

Two major changes:

Hail Lord daemond! ;] Would be nice to see those changes merged into CM 10.1 based ROM(s), too - hope KonstaT is reading this ;].

Guest peetu20

many thanks daemond really great job

can i update from the old one without wipe?

just one thing, can you add headphone recognize like in cm10.1?

you can update without data wipe, as always

Hey great ROM but unfortunately, the FM radio doesn't work for me. I can't manually find any station, it just stays on 87.5 no matter how many times I press the left and right buttons.

Guest masterlud

Can you replace lock screen weather with lock screen weather by cm-10-AOKP-Remix-blade. because this is monochromatic,and on cm-10-AOKP is color. You can do it ?

otherwise the rom works perfectly great job

Edited by masterlud

Guest 222nobrak

I tried to do the upgrade but failed.

After flashing rom, I could not get it to see the ext partition start I guess ..

How one day I'll have the time it might try to do it all over again .. But it's too much work so far, staying on the previous build

P.S What are the differences between 8.1 and 8.2 jb https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1 ??

Edited by 222nobrak

Thanks for the ROM daemond! As a long time follower of this forum I can appreciate the vast amount of work that must have gone in to this. Right now I am listening to radio with my Blade connected to my hi-fi system.

Is there a way of increasing the volume output of the blade?

Could it be made possible to relay the FM radio over Bluetooth, allowing for usage in a second system while still connected to headphones or a line in on an amplifier? Right now that does not work.

Thanks again! I am having more fun with my blade than with my sgs3 now!

Is there a way of increasing the volume output of the blade?

Could it be made possible to relay the FM radio over Bluetooth, allowing for usage in a second system while still connected to headphones or a line in on an amplifier? Right now that does not work.

Neither seems to be possible. FM audio output is, as far as I can see, directly attached to the headphone output. There is no way to record FM audio or to redirect it in any way.