[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Unfortunately, there isn't any answer from ADW...

Until I get the permission from them there will not be downloadable link on MoDaCo...

If someone want to download Inovative Creations 2.3 , contact me on my MAIL [email protected]

Best Regards

Guest WiiSky70

Until I get the permission from them there will not be downloadable link on MoDaCo...

If someone want to download Inovative Creations 2.3 , contact me on my MAIL [email protected]

Best Regards

Just release the new version of Inovative without ADW Launcher ;)

Guest omegavesko

Best Regards

I doubt you'll get a response from them. Especially as you seem to be using their commercial build, meaning they'd probably say no anyway.

Honestly, at this point, it's probably best to just replace it with a different launcher. H3ROS suggested a bunch of good ones, a lot of which are even forks of ADW.

• 1 month later...
Guest honigfisch

-The rom is nice but dolby is not working when you turn it on while you watch videos

-make the Statusbar completely transparent - would be better ;)

-If you go to settings - the Rom settings shouldnt be named as "SKatie settings" - there should stand "Rom Settings" or something like that in my opinion

-if you charge your phone while your phone is turned off - the battery animation is broken - change the splaahscreen to Stock splashscreen - then it works

- improve the Design

However, the rom is nice and fast Keep your work up :)

Best Regards

Edit:

-Make this more colorful or different - grey doesnt look good

nqqk1.jpg

Edited by honigfisch

Guest omegavesko

-The rom is nice but dolby is not working when you turn it on while you watch videos

-make the Statusbar completely transparent - would be better ;)

-If you go to settings - the Rom settings shouldnt be named as "SKatie settings" - there should stand "Rom Settings" or something like that in my opinion

-if you charge your phone while your phone is turned off - the battery animation is broken - change the splaahscreen to Stock splashscreen - then it works

- improve the Design

However, the rom is nice and fast Keep your work up :)

Best Regards

I think the Skatie Settings bit is left over from Skatie, since this ROM is based on it. He probably just forgot to change it.

Guest zukenp

Where can i find settings for proximity sensor in this rom? It seams that i have problem with that(i hope its software prob.) . When i call someone or someone call me :) , display go black.And when we finish ,display stays black.Only what i can do is remove battery.

Guest zukenp

But i dont have that (see pic down) . I have installed proximity sens. celeb. but i cant find it

screenshot-1370367515546.jpgscreenshot-1370367563207.jpg

Edited by zukenp

Guest honigfisch

call the number *983*0#

Go to sensor - put your phone on a table - now press calib

If it doesnt work than put youf finger over the light sensor

Now put your finger away and press calib again

Edited by honigfisch

Guest zukenp

Gsensor is ok.

Compass is ok.

Light is ok.

Proximity -fail

I do what you told me ,and always says Proximity-FAIL.Is possible that it is hardware problem?

Guest Belgrade style

Themarkoface was relased a few days ago a new update so you can try install a fresh ROM if you can't find a solution for your problem. Just search on google for Inovative creations custom rom and you will find site where is posted.

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest honigfisch
Gsensor is ok.

Compass is ok.

Light is ok.

Proximity -fail

I do what you told me ,and always says Proximity-FAIL.Is possible that it is hardware problem?

Read my post again - PUT YOUR FINGER OVER THE SENSOR....

If this doesnt work - flash the new version

Edited by honigfisch

Guest honigfisch

Normally there is standing "fail" and when you put your finger over it - there normally should stand ok

Auto brightness working?

Anyway flash the newer version

Guest H3ROS

We can't link directly to the ROM until the OP changes the launcher. I'm not sure why he's not changed it yet as he's already been given suggestions and a link to the free version.

Posts that have been made containing links to the ROM have been deleted by the MoDaCo staff.

Guest Debtek

Hi, how i can restore boot image witch you see before recovery? I mean first image witch you see after start phone. Because i always see green inovative creation logo.

Sorry for my bad English :D

Guest honigfisch

What do you mean?

Do you want to change the image where the "inovative creations" image appears? Its called splash screen and you can change it if you want :)