Starter SIM Only £10

SIM card cost FREE

Your tariff gives you:

• 250 minutes
  • Unlimited texts
  • 1GB Mobile Web

Guest topcat07

I am on Virgin no problems at all just change the apn settings

If you got to sim only you can get much better deals with truly unlimited Internet

I get unlimited Internet, texts, landline minutes, 2500 mobile minutes 8 pound a month 30 day rolling contract

I am on Virgin no problems at all just change the apn settings

If you got to sim only you can get much better deals with truly unlimited Internet

I get unlimited Internet, texts, landline minutes, 2500 mobile minutes 8 pound a month 30 day rolling contract

how do you get this deal? and how do you change the apn settings

Guest topcat07

Get the cheapest sim only deal with unlimited Internet which I think is currently 12 quid

After 1 month call them and say you want to leave make sure your put through to retentions

State 3 mobile are offering more minutes etc for made up cost which is lower than yours (don't make up a cost too low lol) they will offer you a better deal straight away

Guest topcat07

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/virgin-essential-sim-1200mins-ulimited-texts-1gb-data-only-12-per-month-effectively-1446431

Virgin Essential Sim - 1200mins, ulimited texts, 1gb data - only £12 per month effectively £2 for first month with £10 cashback from quidco - Cashback valid on all simonly contract £12 and above

Get the virgin essentials sim only contract usually £12 for £2 for the first month with £10 cashback with Quidco:

http://www.quidco.com/virgin-mobile/

Terms do not state minimum period that you have to keep the contract so nothing stopping you from cancelling after 30days

Hurry £10 Cashback is only for 4 days and is valid on any contracts £12 per month or higher

• 4 weeks later...