[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest AlbireoXX

Great ROM! It works very smoothly for me. The only problem I've found is that the camera doesn't seem to focus properly (neither the stock one or Camera 360). Otherwise, great work.

Guest Dellboy2012

How to get google now working. It doesnt show any cards for me.

Anyway, great rom. I installed over 150 apps without any issue.

We are so lucky to have daz working on this phone!

Guest sssingletrack
How to get google now working. It doesnt show any cards for me.

Anyway, great rom. I installed over 150 apps without any issue.

We are so lucky to have daz working on this phone!

Menu while in the app, then settings and turn it on?

Edited by sssingletrack

Guest krishang3
Issues:
  • Bluetooth sleep is intentionally disabled - it causes crashes otherwise
  • Some new areas of the UI run a little slowly

what do you mean by this? Is it the UK render thats slow or the device itself running slow?

And great job again! Kudos

Guest intensedarkness

Current issues:

• Bluetooth MAC address is wrong under the 109808 baseband (OP)
  • Random Bluetooth oddities, sometimes screws around when turning it off (OP)
  • No overclocking on 109808 yet (OP)
  • Hardware accelerated video decoding: OpenMax is not fully operational, though most applications are able to decode video.
    • Working: BBC iPlayer, YouTube BBC Media Player, Stock video player, Gallery, MX player (SW, HW only), and others. Issues with TVCatchup app, but you can use android.tvcatchup.com on HQ/LQ with MX player S/W decoder perfectly fine.

[*]Camera shutter lag: Use third party app/reduce photo resolution if unbearable

[*]Call volume: minimum call volume silences call speaker. Anything above minimum is one medium volume level.

[*]Google Maps jittery rendering (perhaps due to new version)

[*]Occasionally SD Card read error - seems to occur after 40+ hours uptime. Soft reboot resolves this, issue may have existed previously but mobile data reboots would hide symptoms. Symptoms: under storage settings, external SD appears to be mounted, except shows only around 60MB/8GB used for apps only, even though the SD actually has 6GB/8GB of external storage used for music, pics etc. At this point the SD cannot be unmounted, or read/write by the system cannot occor. Apps and file explorers detect an empty, but mounted, SD.

Issues above observed when flashing ROM and JB gapps after full wipe/factory reset, and system & cust partition unmount and format x2 (two times) with battery pulls inbetween, using the recommended CWM version (see OP), ie. reboot recovery, CWM factory reset, mounts and storage, format system, format cust. Recovery home, power off, battery pull, and then repeat. Then flash ROM and new gapps.

If you're having issues which others are not, it's worth trying this method first, escpecially with battery pulls between the two factory resets and system and cust partition formats. Remember to unmount before formatting these partitions. Careful, don't format SD or emmc.

Great work, sincere gratitude towards the dev. Keep up the good work, confident everything will be resolved in time.

(Click the green up arrow if it appers here :-) )

Edited by intensedarkness

Excelent work, ROM is lightning fast

Updated over the air from CM10 R5 i think.

I have one error: Google Docs Syncronisation error Runtime Exception

I reupdate gapps but still have this error

I reinstal Google Drive and now everithing works perfect

Daz, its missing 2 menus in settings.. The one to overclock and developer options to turn debugging on?

missing in settings

Edited by SuhiJr

Daz you badword legend. Everyone moans at you, but fewer say thanks. Without you, the G300 would be a bit rubbish to be honest. Considering you've got a Nexus 4 and still find time to fix the weird bugs on this £100 phone, we really all should say thanks. Even people who don't use your roms directly - so many other ROMs and many other modifications are made possible because of your work (and of everyone who helps you - thanks guys!)

Guest Dazzozo

The menus aren't missing... you guys :P ask for new version of Android without knowing the changes :P

You have to tap the build number 5 times. That's already been posted in this thread.

Guest arbiol18

Only small bugs, the toolbar is sometimes stop and flashes within an application, and the LED does not work properly on load.

But it's an awesome job and worth. Thank you!

Great job! I'm happy as a puppy! :)

Maybe I'm asking to much but is there way to enable weather on lock screen?

I just can't find it.

Sorry. I didn't know that you can add widgets on lockscreen. my mistake.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by ppzero

Guest joandrade

Great job! I'm happy as a puppy! :)

Maybe I'm asking to much but is there way to enable weather on lock screen?

I just can't find it.

Settings -> System -> Clock widget -> Weather panel.