[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SyrupDErable

^

simple remove battery

unless you've re-invented the Android OS and replaced all other existing versions of it with your own, I suggest you look at the numerous other threads on numerous other sites about things like "locked in bootloader" to see if everyone thinks such a problem can be resolved as easily

suffice to say, that simple approach never worked for me if I was locked in bootloader

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest atef083

first thanx so much for this Rom but im trying to restore my backup old data my contact and etc..

i cant find usbdebbug to make connection using hi suite help to restore my contact please

my email [email protected]

any help will be helpful

Guest bidzapfc

first thanx so much for this Rom but im trying to restore my backup old data my contact and etc..

i cant find usbdebbug to make connection using hi suite help to restore my contact please

any help will be helpful

tap 5 times on build number in about phone. and developer options will appear

Guest SyrupDErable

any help will be helpful

I never use HiSuite, preferring other applications, and automated backups of such things as Contacts,

but I thought Hi Suite also enabled wi-fi connection? it's current version is advertised as such

incidentally, this "hiding" of "developer options" like usb debugging isn't a "problem" of this ROM,

but one of the "advances" in this version of JB

Guest atef083

dear daz after i install this rom my phone give my network but i cant make or received call why and if i want to downgrad to ics how please help my plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest atef083

thanx for your answer plz help me with this issue my phone after i install this rom my phone give my network but i cant make or received call why and how is this somthing wrong with my phone or my network operator please help my plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest wbrambley
thanx for your answer plz help me with this issue my phone after i install this rom my phone give my network but i cant make or received call why and how is this somthing wrong with my phone or my network operator please help my plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have you tried to flash the ROM again? Did you fully format/wipe/factory reset? Which version are you on, nightly? Have you another phone to check your carrier?

Guest SyrupDErable

Have you tried to flash the ROM again? Did you fully format/wipe/factory reset? Which version are you on, nightly? Have you another phone to check your carrier?

It should go without saying, but if people are experimenting with the ROM on their phone, and they don't have a spare phone to check the basics, like checking their carrier/signal strength with, they need to check what they're thinking -- I can't afford to be with a phone (these days, probably very few people can), I have several, including more than one still under manufacturer's warranty, so "if all else fails" I can be sure of some sort of (eventual) replacement, sorting out most "everyday" problems by myself, or lists like this, or AndroidForums, xda etc etc -- there's almost always someone on line, somewhere -- and these days a "basic" smart phone for checking the basics is available dirt cheap, so ....

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest Dazzozo

I'm back :D

Hopefully it didn't get too chaotic, I did say I would be busy for a while.

First thing that I'm going to do is reinstall my server's OS. The host intelligently gave the root partition only 10GB of the disk space and I didn't notice when I set it up the first time - that has now basically filled up, and is the reason for some builds failing as they cannot be unzipped to tmp. Oh well. :D

All the builds should transfer smoothly but there's obviously going to be some downtime.

Guest mike111111

Many thanks for the help, I got it upgrade by OTA, had the CMW outdated. Sorry for my English I used Bing Translator

Obrigado a todos já consegui fiz a actualização do cmw e já consegui.

Guest mike111111

Many thanks for the help, I got it upgrade by OTA, had the CMW outdated. Sorry for my English I used Bing Translator

Obrigado a todos já consegui fiz a actualização do cmw e já consegui.

Guest SyrupDErable

Anyone have a mirror for the latest nightly? Pls it's urgent

what's the problem with downloading it via the usual means?

Guest SyrupDErable

I know, but if someone (even you) could post an alternative to any newer version of cm10.1 that would be great.

Sorry, the newest I have is May 24, anyone top that?

(I'd have to upload it specially to my Mega.co.nz site)

Sorry, the newest I have is May 24, anyone top that?

(I'd have to upload it specially to my Mega.co.nz site)

It's fine, just post the link when it's done

Edited by Guest