[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SyrupDErable

Trying to get apps to work is also the purpose of this ROM/thread, if the issues are related to any kind of implementation.

You are being rude. I'm not responding to this anymore.

Good riddance, if you can't confine your topic to the topic -- the topic is the topic which is THE ROM --

there are hundreds of thousands of apps,and no sane person would open this topic thread to THAT!!

Guest wbrambley
Sorry for that beef.

Don't be sorry, maybe it belongs in the apps forum but anything that could improve our already great ROM is all good. Despite what some over inflated egos may think.

Guest SyrupDErable

Don't be sorry, maybe it belongs in the apps forum but anything that could improve our already great ROM is all good. Despite what some over inflated egos may think.

you're right, it belongs in an app forum -- egos are irrelevant -- it's the conventions, or "rules" of the forum, set up by the administrators that should be respected, by all. how consideration of a hardware issue (absence of a physical device - gyroscope) can be relevant to improving a ROM should be a mystery to any thinking person..

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest webtaster

Slightly off topic, I would like to request the bootloader unlock code for my G300 but the code suggested by Huawei (*#*#1357946#*#*) does not work with this ROM. Does anyone know how to generate this code ?

Many Thanks,

Guest SyrupDErable

Slightly off topic, I would like to request the bootloader unlock code for my G300 but the code suggested by Huawei (*#*#1357946#*#*) does not work with this ROM. Does anyone know how to generate this code ?

Many Thanks,

I suppose everyone wants to do it for free, and this is really NOT, not, the right topic on this site to discuss this -- for more discussion, look elsewhere on Modaco, or other sites entirely, BUT all that being given, there are a number of "unlockers" available on the Play Store, for purchase -- I went this path (look for UnlockUnit.com -- rates 4 on the Market, so it's not 100% but ...) but the time was pretty quick 24-36 hours (and this was over a "holiday" period -- much quicker than Huawei) and I consider the cost "reasonable" -- about 10 pounds UK sterling -- and I've never had the problems other people report -- and if you do, I believe the cost is refundable.

I've had 0 zero satisfaction getting info from Huawei regarding unlocking / ROMs etc -- but why should they -- they want to sell you the next model with their version of an upgraded OS -- then again, some people have been lucky

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest webtaster

Are we talking about the same thing ? Were you using this site ? http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=preUnlock

My phone has the bootloader unlocked using the unofficial processs but it does tend to have issues losing the connection to the mobile network (esp when driving) and occasional reboots so i was hoping the official code would make my phone more reliable.

Simlock wise, it is already unlocked - are you talking about this ?

The code I quoted generates the Product ID which the Huawei site requests but on the Modaco ROM this code doesn't generate the product ID, which was my original query.

Thanks,

Guest SyrupDErable

Are we talking about the same thing ? Were you using this site ? http://www.huaweidev...ethod=preUnlock

My phone has the bootloader unlocked using the unofficial processs but it does tend to have issues losing the connection to the mobile network (esp when driving) and occasional reboots so i was hoping the official code would make my phone more reliable.

Simlock wise, it is already unlocked - are you talking about this ?

The code I quoted generates the Product ID which the Huawei site requests but on the Modaco ROM this code doesn't generate the product ID, which was my original query.

Thanks,

unsurprisingly, the xdadevelopers website provides most information about this topic, which is where I suggest people go for this discussion -- especially as the "official" procedure does NOT apply to THIS ROM -- only to stock or stock-based ROMs which will need to be updated to this ROM following:

http://www.modaco.co...der-final-post/

PLEASE keep this topic to THIS ROM

Edited by SyrupDErable

Guest pejicgoran

I don't know if it's already know, but to have green color on notification led just set 00ff00 as a color code ;)

This is very usfull information.

Guest papadkostas

Is it possible to make the rom, when first time booted, the data option to be default OFF ? because many times got charged for mobile data each time -1E. :unsure:

I know i could remove sim card but i mostly forget about that :D

Guest waliid1909

Since you have given no information on what network problems you are having, it would be difficult to know if we knew of solutions.

What, exactly, isn't working for you? What are you seeing, and what did you expect?

At the beginning everything was okay, but after 2 days using it i stopped obtaining gsm network, i cannot make calls or send sms :/

Guest RC_cat

Hi all!

I'm in 20130630 after OTA update of the 20130623 (clean install)

I found that when I receive a call I can't hear at the person who call me but if I turn on the speaker I can (but only with the speaker on)

If I do the call all is fine.

I was reading in this post and I don't see nothing similar.

Edit: (excuse my english)

Edited by RC_cat

Guest SyrupDErable

plz help me

do WHAT???

learn guitar? get laid? learn to read?

currently, you're not deserving of ANY one's attention

you MUST provide more information if you want help with anything

-- start off by reading the rules of the forum,

ONLY THEN re--post your query,while complying with the rules

Edited by SyrupDErable

Did a fresh install of the latest nightly build and after 12 hours camera failed and it says "camera has been disabled because of security policies" .. is there any way to fix that? It was working fine, but suddenly it stopped

fixed: I had to enable back on camera widget on lock screen settings

Edited by kVu

Guest flor90
Sometimes I don't receive SMS, I have to reboot the phone to see the SMS, that were sent sometimes an hour ago :o

What Can I Do?

Unlock your bootloader the official way. Worked for me and most of us...

Guest Naikkon

if ai play a game and after this i lock my phone for 1-2 minutes the screen remain black . the "back" "home" and "options" bottons get white but the screen does nothing.

after the 2 min the lockscreen apears and i can unlock my phone.

sorry for my english but i'm from romania

Guest rhen

if ai play a game and after this i lock my phone for 1-2 minutes the screen remain black . the "back" "home" and "options" bottons get white but the screen does nothing.

after the 2 min the lockscreen apears and i can unlock my phone.

sorry for my english but i'm from romania

Do you send the game to the background before lock the screen?

If not, and you use a heavy game, android may page off a part of the game from memory while the screen is off. In this case you have to wait till the system loads back that part of the game before you can interact with it.

Edited by rhen