[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrambley
does anyone else has problem with microphone during calls? The keep telling me that they can't hear me well

Yep. Me too. Gonna try some settings for dual mic and see if it improves.

Guest fabiossilva21

Hi, I tried to install wifi direct via the file android.hardware.wifi.direct.xml it works on the stock ICS but in the cm10.1 it doesn't work, because when i enter the wifi direct menu it doesn't allow me doing anything.

I'll upload some photos to see if anyone could help me.

1z674sn.pngnbyrgo.pngdev2f8.png

Guest mike111111

For me
is running
almost everything
well,
great job
but
the
network operator
continues to
fails
several times
and only
when
reset
is
coming back
Sorry for my
English
I'm
Portuguese.

Guest mike111111

For me is almost everything well, great job, but the network operator continues to fail several times and only when reset is coming back.Sorry for my English Iam Portugal

Guest SyrupDErable

I tried using the volume controls but they had no effect.

any update on your / our issue with inability to get volume without going to loudspeaker -- benefit of having a different phone as a temporary :"substitute"

Guest subbrn2

Just 1 question:

Does the signal loss occur because of the unofficially unlocked bootloader, or is it CM based?

i have unofficially unlocked bootloader,and so had signal loss in r2, r3, r4 and the first nightly. now the latest upgrades is ok.vodafone portugal

sorry my English..

Guest fabiossilva21

i have unofficially unlocked bootloader,and so had signal loss in r2, r3, r4 and the first nightly. now the latest upgrades is ok.vodafone portugal

sorry my English..

I unlock the bootloader officialy after it was supported (i send a email to huawei) and i don't have signal drop. And i'm also portuguese as you could see on my reply of wifi direct

Edited by fabiossilva21

Guest george109

For me, when I officially unlocked my bootloader, signal drops were reduced. You can find the tutorial that I wrote on how to do it in my signature :)

Guest RC_cat

I unlock the bootloader officialy after it was supported (i send a email to huawei) and i don't have signal drop. And i'm also portuguese as you could see on my reply of wifi direct

+1 from Spain

Guest Dwilkie

any update on your / our issue with inability to get volume without going to loudspeaker -- benefit of having a different phone as a temporary :"substitute"

Yes it would seem as though the update did indeed set the volume to zero and that the volume buttons on my phone are dodgy to say the least. On the 4th attempt it finally worked that if, during a call, I increased the volume I could hear what was being said. I've only tried it once though so I don't know if the vol resets for each call. If it does then it's time for a replacement.

Guest SyrupDErable

Yes it would seem as though the update did indeed set the volume to zero and that the volume buttons on my phone are dodgy to say the least. On the 4th attempt it finally worked that if, during a call, I increased the volume I could hear what was being said. I've only tried it once though so I don't know if the vol resets for each call. If it does then it's time for a replacement.

thanks for getting back to me

I can imagine what feelings you have about the situation -- too true, it's not an urgent problem for me, due to other phones, but ......

this could be related to problems with automatic volume control

see here:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

and therefore able to be fixed (for each new ROM version) by flashing the associated zip file -- my recent experiment volume doesn't reset for each call, just set it once

Edited by SyrupDErable

Lastest nightly is a little bigger than others. Is it any visible changes?

===================================

Since Tue Jul 9 23:27:19 UTC 2013

===================================

* frameworks/base

34b32f4 Merge "Fix requery behaviour of MemoryCursor." into cm-10.1

33c5bc4 Merge "FileUtils: add method to get UUID of a volume" into cm-10.1

* packages/apps/CMUpdater

713907d Update German translation.

* packages/apps/Phone

5ccc897 Also show contact name in blacklist.

* packages/apps/Settings

8182bae Merge "Update German translation." into cm-10.1

* packages/providers/MediaProvider

b4fe429 Merge "MediaProvider: get UUID of removable volumes for non-FAT filesystems" into cm-10.1

The changelog is always here: http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/ Edited by rhen

Guest andrea2107

Hi dazzoso,do you can help g330 community getting cm10.1,please help we,i don't have a pc for compiling android,we are only noob searching solutions,please help we

I have a problem with wifi, it's stuck at authenticating and there's no sign that it will connect, anyone have the problem? I am running the latest nightly btw

Guest Kra1o5

I have a problem with wifi, it's stuck at authenticating and there's no sign that it will connect, anyone have the problem? I am running the latest nightly btw

Fine for me.

Greetings