[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

"Yeah, but it cannot work with CM stock condition? Otherwise what's the point of keeping options that doesn't work there?"

Not sure I understand you - can only tell you that Light Flow works perfectly for me.

Edited by Titas

Guest galandras12

R4 and last NIGHTLIES problem.

restart the phone but only when I use these programs:

• run Opera mini and android keyboard (after 30~40min)
  • run Opera mini next and android keyboard (after 30~40min)
  • run minecraft pocked edition (after 30~40min)

Guest SyrupDErable

R4 and last NIGHTLIES problem.

restart the phone but only when I use these programs:

• run Opera mini and android keyboard (after 30~40min)
  • run Opera mini next and android keyboard (after 30~40min)
  • run minecraft pocked edition (after 30~40min)

WHAT problems are you having, you've said WHEN only

Guest SyrupDErable

He said the phone restarts

it's been quite a while since we saw "random reboots" reported for this ROM

and the recent updates refer to changes in OTA updater, and to the inclusion of an RC1 manifest for 10.1.3

can't see anything else, and it's reported as a problem with the latest nightlies, so ?

Guest galandras12

when i need to my phone, this problem can occur.

I installed the R4 yesterday. It was before nightlies (08.27)

I was thinking that if something stable it will not reboot.

I guess there is no solution for this situation is only I have indicated in my problem.

Guest Nefer84

This rom is awesome, some features are not working but in overall its very good, and good thing is the constant updates :) Thank you very much for this and keep the good work.

Edited by Nefer84

Guest SyrupDErable

This rom is awesome, some features are not working but in overall its very good, and good thing is the constant updates :) Thank you very much for this and keep the good work.

It might help the dev, or other users, if you could specify what features -- "some features are not working" -- more often than not I find these problems more to do with the user's particular installation, or their carrier's problem, rather than the ROM which is actually pretty "bug free" by now imo, at least in my experience with my phone

Guest SyrupDErable

when i need to my phone, this problem can occur.

I installed the R4 yesterday. It was before nightlies (08.27)

I was thinking that if something stable it will not reboot.

I guess there is no solution for this situation is only I have indicated in my problem.

you could try un-installing, then re-installing the apps you're having problems with

while I very rarely have problems with the ROM itself, I sometimes have problems with apps -- installed, tried, and un-installed a heap of apps recently, and had problems with, in particular SwiftKey -- don't know why, but I guess it had to do with the recent work I had done on the phone -- unless someone knows about problems with SwiftKey itself?

I "fixed" the problem by this method

Can I use the last Nightly and skip some/few? Is everything contained in previous nightlies in the last one, too?

Yes (though I noticed 30/8 is smaller than usual & for me not available via OTA).

Guest joandrade

Can I use the last Nightly and skip some/few? Is everything contained in previous nightlies in the last one, too?

Yes, every file contains the whole system.

Guest Nefer84

Anyone having problems updating rom? I get error: Error in /sdcard/name_of_the_zip_file (status 7) instalation aborted Anyone can help me? i cant updtae the rom if i want the last version i need wipe data/cache/dalvik format system and install... this is annoying because i need to configure the phone all the time.:/

Guest Oscar10ag

Anyone having problems updating rom? I get error: Error in /sdcard/name_of_the_zip_file (status 7) instalation aborted Anyone can help me? i cant updtae the rom if i want the last version i need wipe data/cache/dalvik format system and install... this is annoying because i need to configure the phone all the time.:/

The only way to stop it is to install the 6.0.2.7 recovery.

The post says that you can experience random reboots, but I have it for 6 months and I have not experienced any.

Attachment link:

By the way, does anyone know why since 30/08/2013 nightlys not ride every day?

Is it possible that 10.2 CyanogenMod come soon? Thanks

By the way, does anyone know why since 30/08/2013 nightlys not ride every day?

Is it possible that 10.2 CyanogenMod come soon? Thanks

No, the nightly build is made automatically every day.

But if you check jenkins, you can see that there are unsuccesful builds in the last days. maybe something changed in the CM repo that doesn't work well with Daz's device tree.

Guest joandrade

Hey guys!

Look what I found searching the internet "Cyanogenmod 10.2 u8815":

I will install it on my Huawei Ascend G300 and I tell you!

If Daz didn't make it public, it was because it wasn't ready.

Guest Oscar10ag

If Daz didn't make it public, it was because it wasn't ready.

No one says otherwise. Only I report in case anyone wants to try it.

Anyway, I'd love to Daz inform us about this ROM 10.2 and the release of "the ROMs that will be ready". Until now, the only thing not working is the Google+ app, I uninstalled. I have not tried to download it from Google Play.

Guest SyrupDErable

No one says otherwise. Only I report in case anyone wants to try it.

Anyway, I'd love to Daz inform us about this ROM 10.2 and the release of "the ROMs that will be ready". Until now, the only thing not working is the Google+ app, I uninstalled. I have not tried to download it from Google Play.

If you had ANY problems with it, where would you take them??

You'd be entitled to NO assistance or guidance from anyone subscribing to this list -- this list is about a particular ROM, NOT the one you're talking about.

AND you do realise it's very rude to ask Daz anything about this other ROM on this list -- he's a volunteer developer, using his own time, and not subject, and should not be subject, to any sort of pressure about how he spends his time, including "the ROMs that will be ready"

Guest Oscar10ag

If you had ANY problems with it, where would you take them??

You'd be entitled to NO assistance or guidance from anyone subscribing to this list -- this list is about a particular ROM, NOT the one you're talking about.

AND you do realise it's very rude to ask Daz anything about this other ROM on this list -- he's a volunteer developer, using his own time, and not subject, and should not be subject, to any sort of pressure about how he spends his time, including "the ROMs that will be ready"

If I ASKED - NOT PRESSED - about the ROM I found it because I think he develops it, as it is located on a website that, at first glance, resembles in this forum:

http://g300.thebronasium.com/rip-all-of-the-things/

http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8815

It is not necessary that you defend him provoking me, I really appreciate the time he used, but do not think you're nobody to call me rude when I just try to learn and to show whatever I find in case anyone else is interested .

Guest SyrupDErable

What's happening with this ROM -- the latest nightly (0906) refers, repeatedly, to CM10.2 -- repeated mistakes, or have we somehow gone to the next version, without any "formal" announcement?

What's happening with this ROM -- the latest nightly (0906) refers, repeatedly, to CM10.2 -- repeated mistakes, or have we somehow gone to the next version, without any "formal" announcement?

CM 10.2 was announced: http://www.modaco.com/topic/364708-jb-43-cyanogenmod-102-rom-nightly-builds-available/

But I don't now why is an update. CM 10.2 should be a different branch.

Guest SyrupDErable

CM 10.2 was announced: http://www.modaco.co...ilds-available/

But I don't now why is an update. CM 10.2 should be a different branch.

Thanks, that's by Dazzazo, too, so I guess it's time to change subscriptions to lists --

people, by the way, are advised to check the downloads given for the new ROM -- includes an update to the Recovery to ensure compatibility

ALSO note that Google Apps has been updated -- the new version isn't compatible with Android 4.2

-- read the description of changes as well as just downloading the file

-- I had problems using Play on the new 4.3 ROM

Edited by SyrupDErable