[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest popadicsm

changelog for this nightly? this version is without 3.4 kernel? does external memory (sd card) can be set as default for apk installation?

-oh, finaly set sd card as default

Edited by popadicsm

Guest vlajko190
Hi, where can I download the latest version, or even a  newer * [JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS AVAILABLE] *, the only one I have found is that by 28.04.2013. I do not know which is the most stable?
Thank you in advance for your help, sorry to bad english;-(
Edited by vlajko190

Guest vlajko190

How stable, whether it is a test. I need a stable version for the everyday use, I'm a little older every day that I tested the rom, thank you.

Edit:I found where and how, I wondered what is the most stable version, when someone said, many would have helped.

Edited by vlajko190

How stable, whether it is a test. I need a stable version for the everyday use, I'm a little older every day that I tested the rom, thank you.

Edit:I found where and how, I wondered what is the most stable version, when someone said, many would have helped.

CM10.1 is was very stable for me. I have used on my work phone for months. I suggest the most up to date version: http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/cyanogenmod/313/cm-10.1-20131129-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip

Now I use CM10.2 and have no problem at all.

Guest MahadAliSajid

Okay so I've seen someone state this issue in this thread before but no one gave a clear solution. =/

I own a Huawei G300. It previously had a custom ROM, Infusion (ICS) to be precise when I took it from my brother. Now I'm new at this stuff but I know the know how and I changed the ROM myself for the first time and it all went good. I changed it to this one, CM 10.1 (4.2.2).

Now the issue is that (after properly installing the gapps-jb-20130812) the phone starts and it keeps displaying an error message 'Unfortunately, Android Keyboard (AOSP) has stopped.' after every 5 10 seconds. Then the back button and the options button won't work. I did the same thing again but didn't install the gapps and the phone was working fine. Tried some alternative stuff but no luck so far. Pretty confused. =/

Okay so I've seen someone state this issue in this thread before but no one gave a clear solution. =/

I own a Huawei G300. It previously had a custom ROM, Infusion (ICS) to be precise when I took it from my brother. Now I'm new at this stuff but I know the know how and I changed the ROM myself for the first time and it all went good. I changed it to this one, CM 10.1 (4.2.2).

Now the issue is that (after properly installing the gapps-jb-20130812) the phone starts and it keeps displaying an error message 'Unfortunately, Android Keyboard (AOSP) has stopped.' after every 5 10 seconds. Then the back button and the options button won't work. I did the same thing again but didn't install the gapps and the phone was working fine. Tried some alternative stuff but no luck so far. Pretty confused. =/

Try this gapps package: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2265564

Guest vlajko190

Is it normal that I have * Superuser * icon in the menu? Superuser works but no icons, if you think that I should do something,would you please tell me. Thank you, bye. :unsure:

Guest popadicsm

Is it normal that I have * Superuser * icon in the menu? Superuser works but no icons, if you think that I should do something,would you please tell me. Thank you, bye. :unsure:

yes (da).

Guest phyllocrania

GPS seems to be broken on last nightly 29/11.

I guess my device GPS is acting up. Changed to 3-4 different ROMs and GPS is not working in any. It was working fine with CM 11 13/12 version till yesterday when I flashed CM 10.1 29/11 and its broken from then on.  :(  :(

Edited by phyllocrania

Guest releaser

Hi guys.

Sorry for this question which will have no importance to much of you guys, but i want my Facebook contacts sync with my phone contacts and i can't get it!!!

Facebook shows on accounts but there's no sync, no facebook info shows on contacts, no facebook option to select from in the contacts to show (just google option) and with all this i have no photos sync.

On other phones and rom's in each contact i have the google info and the facebook info, with this rom i'm unable to sync phone contacts with facebook contacts.

Thanks in advance

Guest col8eral

I'm very new to installing a new ROM on a phone.  I currently have a completely stock Huawei G300.

I would like to install this ROM and see what its like.  If I install this ROM how do I install updates to the ROM later.  Do I have to completely re-flash the phone or is there a way of installing the incremental update?

Many thanks