[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I installed 4.2.2 at night while at 77% battery, downloading OTA and by the time installation completed it was down to 73%. 10-15 min usage on wifi and dropped to 71%. after that phone in sleep with wifi on and on 2G. 10 hours later its on 69%. I'm happy.

BUT i did had problem like u on 4.2.1 before i install and did Battery Calibration. Its been good now.

Never heard of that app before, I can say that wiping the battery stats in CWM never did anything for me, at least that I noticed, but regardless I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Edited by kupp

Guest kieranswhite

i used goback up to restore my wifi points...

i noticed no freeze when i didn't restore WIFI points . probably becuase gobackup isnt designed for 4.2.2

Guest philip1

before installation aborted message it has:

E:failed to verify whole-file signature

E:signature verification failed

E:update fail and delete temp files

Formatting / cache

Installation aborted

Guest hugocard

Dazz you suprise everyone in each post. now its android 4.2.2. we can expect everything from you. Thank you bro. ill get some money together and then ill donate :D

Guest jordanclarke69

Does anyone know how to replace the stock camera in the lock screen widgets? i find the stock very slow. Actually I just tried launching FX camera and that's quite slow too. Maybe it's a camera issue??

Aside from this and wifi-tethering, everything is working brilliantly!! Thanks Daz and co.

Guest bladebuddy
before installation aborted message it has:

E:failed to verify whole-file signature

E:signature verification failed

E:update fail and delete temp files

Formatting / cache

Installation aborted

Pull the battery , replace and try again. J

Guest jordanclarke69

Ok sweet. cheers for the info daz and the tip nikitogr. that camera works well.

I don't suppose there is a way to make the lock screen camera widget the ics camera??

i will be making a little donation for all your work daz. cheers.

Guest philip1

Thanks. No, I removed and replaced battery but still get the installation aborted message. When I choose to apply update from sd card I'm selecting cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip I take it that's correct

Guest NikitoGR

I don't suppose there is a way to make the lock screen camera widget the ics camera??

You can assign the app in the locking circle instead, it's more comfortable in my opinion

Guest NikitoGR

Checking from my cheap huawei the news about when those expensive phones will get 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 - priceless!

The latest nexus models have already 4.2.2 :P I just want to tease you :P

Thanks. No, I removed and replaced battery but still get the installation aborted message. When I choose to apply update from sd card I'm selecting cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip I take it that's correct

Try renaming it update.zip and ensure it is in the root of the external SD card.

If that doesn't work then re-download the file.

Guest jordanclarke69

the only problem i have with that, is if you choose the slider option, i can't seem to add a security option on top, ie. pin code or pattern unlock.

so anyone can unlock my phone using the locking circles.

Edited by jordanclarke69

Guest dubitoergosum

s***, I just upgraded (or wanted to at least..) to this from the 4.2.1, something failed and now my phone won't start. It turns on and the only thing I can see is the Huawei Ascend logo. Can anyone help, what should I do?

Guest Dellboy2012

jordanclarke69, on 17 February 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

You can assign the app in the locking circle instead, it's more comfortable in my opinion

If you install another camera app, swiping to camera widget wil give you the choice and the default checking option.

Edited by Dellboy2012

Guest NikitoGR

the only problem i have with that, is if you choose the slider option, i can't seem to add a security option on top, ie. pin code or pattern unlock.

so anyone can unlock my phone using the locking circles.

Oh yeah, you're right!

s***, I just upgraded (or wanted to at least..) to this from the 4.2.1, something failed and now my phone won't start. It turns on and the only thing I can see is the Huawei Ascend logo. Can anyone help, what should I do?

Just go to cwm and flash the rom which you can download it in the OP.

next time do a cwm backup or atleast backup ur data and apps before u upgrade...

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest NikitoGR

jordanclarke69, on 17 February 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

If you install another camera app, swiping to camera widget wil give you the choice and the default checking option.

Awwww yeah! Omg brain.exe stopped working :P

Guest marius.marusnaici

Hi,

I have tried to unlock the bootloader (ICS B936, beseband 2030), but after the restart phone showed me this:

Your appboot image may have an incorrect signature.

Please update your image to a signature official one.

You can remove battery for power down.

I solved the problem by flashing with ICSB952 :).

So, the question is: how to unlock the bootloader? If I will try with the same metod (this is the method that I tryed, and I was stuck at step 13 (linux page)) on this new ROM, it will work or no?

Sorry for my bad english...

Edited by marius.marusnaici

Guest jordanclarke69

cheers dellboy. i didn't realise that because it didn't give me the option with FX camera.

i don't suppose you know of a way to add facebook messages to a lockscreen widget too?? or do i have to wait for facebook to create a widget for it?