[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest NikitoGR

I have the R2 in this moment but I have problms with the signal

Just tick the 2G networks and then untick it and it will be fixed. Personally I'm not facing any problems. I'm talking in the phone every day, sometimes I use the 3G data, I switch the wifi off and back to on and nothing strange happening.

Guest kaizoku_san

Well, i've had the r2 version for a week now, and no major problems. i have everything workin - BT, calls, wifi, so no issues there. The only thing was the Camera which was so bloomin slow. I've got another camera app (Fast Burst Camera - which takes very snappy pics :)), so that problem is solved.

it does go a bit slow for me, but then, i do have 60+ apps installed :-p

Thanks for a great rom Daz. (i'm also looking forward to your Ubuntu rom as well :))

Guest XH199406

CM 10.0 Dazzozo I is an enthusiasts from Brush Thank you supplied I think this is very easy to use.

But I heard that your team will be suspended for the U8818 CM10.1 This is Really? ? ? ? ?

Guest dipacheco

Hello everyone! Monday night i've instaled this ROM on my device (huawei ascend g300) and then i've made the update. It is great and works fine... However, since there, i'm having problems with signal. From times to times i've to restart my phone because i can't get or send SMSs. And when i restart it seem like there's SMS raining... lol. And i can only see the problem when i send an sms and it fails... How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot.

Guest HappyCerberus

CM 10.1 R1 or CM10.1 R2 ? :S

The 10.1 R2 is a really weird version. I have random reboots, Wifi is just going nuts, random signal loss and general issues with app performance (active apps seem to have issues with low priority or something).

Definitely stick with R1.

Guest peterck

love this rom the only bugs are

• lockscreen lags sometimes
  • shatter lag
  • wifi keeps turns off randomly after a few mins
  • gaming a bit slow often

besides these everything else works great :D

Guest NikitoGR

New gapps.... for 4.2.2

http://goo.im/gapps/...0301-signed.zip

What are the changes of the updated gapps?

Guys, by using v6 superscript and kernelizer (without locking apps/launcher in memory) and tweaker pro ( Enabled Additional GPU Tuning, Sys UI HW, Qualcomm Tuning, removing loggers, error checking) and in the settings > performance > mem management > zRam 10%, Allow purging of Assets ZA001117940.gif, Kernel samepage mergingZA001117940.gifand finally 16bit transparency ZA001117940.gif, I saw a great increasement in performance!!!

Guest m_kosmos

The 10.1 R2 is a really weird version. I have random reboots, Wifi is just going nuts, random signal loss and general issues with app performance (active apps seem to have issues with low priority or something).

Definitely stick with R1.

I have installed: Android 4.2.2 (R2) - no reboots, fine! WiFi works fine ...

I think you have a "locked" phone for the operator! (this can be a problem)

love this rom the only bugs are

• lockscreen lags sometimes
  • shatter lag
  • wifi keeps turns off randomly after a few mins
  • gaming a bit slow often

besides these everything else works great :D

The same (this) errors of R1?))))

New gapps.... for 4.2.2

http://goo.im/gapps/...0301-signed.zip

Thank you)))

Guest PixelPixie

Flashed new gapps. Play store just works still, camera still the same, still get the 'Android process not responding' message i had anyway.