[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Simon O

Stop arguing on the forum. Stop insulting other members, posting abusive comments or generally being obnoxious. Warnings and bans have been given out yet again.

Start respecting one another and respecting the developer. Daz doesn't work for you all so be patient and wait for updates. The second rule of ROM club is that you don't ask for ETAs.

Guest NikitoGR

What do you mean by:

That is written from scratch... Guys please help me explaining him! :P I don't know what to say :blink: Uhm think that there are no huawei's drivers to play without lag Vice city and daz created the drivers alone (not exactly ehm....). Yeah... :blush:

Guest kyan31

What do you mean by:

In short, this ROM has been written totally from scratch. Most ROMs here are based on a previous ROM, usually B952 etc. This ROM was compiled from scratch, it's not based on any previous ROM found here :)

I hope I can do this kind of developing one day :ph34r:

Guest Dellboy2012

I'm on 2030 with R2. Never used IMEI hacks (never needed to unlock). But when I saw this info i put in SIM card from my second phone, got network and made a phone call to my wife's phone. It worked.

Guest joandrade

I just tested it and it is unlocked. I'm on Vodafone PT. Though it's impossible to say if it was unlocked from factory. I'll try and ask a friend of mine who never installed custom ROM's on his G300 to try it out.

Guest Fenomenorx

I just tested it and it is unlocked. I'm on Vodafone PT. Though it's impossible to say if it was unlocked from factory. I'll try and ask a friend of mine who never installed custom ROM's on his G300 to try it out.

I try with other roms and this is the only one that unlock the network. Im on Vodafone PT to :)

Guest NikitoGR

I try with other roms and this is the only one that unlock the network. Im on Vodafone PT to :)

Wow this is very nice! :P

Guys. I have a huge issue with the alarm. It doesn't work. I will try today to disable the auto alarm (Mon to Fri) and I will enable it everyday. 3-4 times I was close to miss the first hour in the school and some events. Today my biological clock didn't work too and I missed the 1st hour :P I don't why this happens.

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest hugocard
im also on Vodafone PT and my g300 didnt came unlocked by default. So it has to be the ROM ;)

Guest samjam

After upgrade from Daz 9 using about phone, do I have to reboot into clockwork and update gapps?

Do I need to wipe? I would guess yes but upgrade didn't offer and did upgrade my contacts and media db which is s waste if I then wipe

Guest kyan31
After upgrade from Daz 9 using about phone, do I have to reboot into clockwork and update gapps?

Do I need to wipe? I would guess yes but upgrade didn't offer and did upgrade my contacts and media db which is s waste if I then wipe

It usually best to do full wipes, but if not, flash without wipes and flash the newest gapps.

Guest MrPuddington

Hmmm... gapps isn't sticking.

I've installed gapps from http://goo.im/gapps/...1212-signed.zip as the fp suggests,,and done a full wipe including cache. The gapps aren't there and I'm not being asked to register on boot. Add-account has no option of google account.

I had the same problem after a CM upgrade. I had to reinstall from scratch - that worked fine.

Guest samjam

I had the same problem after a CM upgrade. I had to reinstall from scratch - that worked fine.

Thanks Mr Puddington.

Advances, format /system and then install ROM and gapps did it for me.

Sam

Edited by samjam