[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest samjam

Great! :) Just curious - did you partition align AND format with SD Formatter or just format?

I followed the align note, but the maths showed that I was already aligned with a padding of 32 spare sectors. I guess gparted did that for me last time; but I added another 256 anyway so as to not waste time in having to repeat it.

I had wondered if there were chains pointing off-disk but fsck.vfat didn't raise any concerns.

So... I don't know why it went wrong but because of following that tip it worked. No more timeouts writing to the sdcard.

Guest Colossae3.23

Here we go again....? :o

yeah, I noticed everyone ignored that. Probably a good thing... (you can only hope the guy hadn't read the page before) Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest igorbj

I try all roms,it is very good rom,nice and beautiful,only question,how to solve problem with call recording,i want that,is it have 2-way kernel? I know that is been posted before.

Flashing to many roms on phone=mess in my hed :P Please enable 2-way patch.

Respect to dazz for making roms for ours g300 :rolleyes: :lol:

sory on bad english!!!!

Guest S4crifice

I want to ask you, is somehow possible to port Chronos from 4.2.x to 4.1 or 4.0? I tried to use Titanium backup but it did not help .. Is there enyone who can port it? I like CM 10.1 a lot, but I think that this is only thing that keeps me with this system .. Thx.

Guest Colossae3.23

I want to ask you, is somehow possible to port Chronos from 4.2.x to 4.1 or 4.0? I tried to use Titanium backup but it did not help .. Is there enyone who can port it? I like CM 10.1 a lot, but I think that this is only thing that keeps me with this system .. Thx.

there's an app for that :-)

https://play.google....2NramJwbHVzIl0.

I'm on Cyda's Stock+ and I missed the Chronos from CM 4.2.2. This isn't bad. I paid for it because I could choose digital in the widget. There is a free one that has most of the internal features (timer, alarm, etc) but it is only analog on the widget

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest S4crifice

there's an app for that :-)

https://play.google....2NramJwbHVzIl0.

I'm on Cyda's Stock+ and I missed the Chronos from CM 4.2.2. This isn't bad. I paid for it because I could choose digital in the widget. There is a free one that has most of the internal features (timer, alarm, etc) but it is only analog on the widget

Thx, I tried this one, but the most important thing I need is the original widget :) It is not there .. I want to have Clock, weather and calendar in one ... And I am not sure if am I right, but I think that this app does not know it ..

Guest Colossae3.23

Thx, I tried this one, but the most important thing I need is the original widget :) It is not there .. I want to have Clock, weather and calendar in one ... And I am not sure if am I right, but I think that this app does not know it ..

ahh... I don't use the weather. Sorry, I can't say (I did notice newer apps/widgets in the Play Store, that weren't there when I bought this one a couple weeks ago, some of them are labeled Nexus 4. Might be worth another look?)

PS: just looked on my phone, you are right. No option for weather on JB Clock+

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest NikitoGR

yeah, I noticed everyone ignored that. Probably a good thing... (you can only hope the guy hadn't read the page before)

Hahahahahaahah I think he didn't otherwise he wouldn't write this :P

Slightly OT but 4.2 related. Has anyone worked out a way to remove the annoying 'safe volume' warning that appears when using headphones?

post-923750-0-05204500-1363255667.png

Go to settings > Sound > Get all the way down > untick the Safe headset volume

Guest S4crifice

ahh... I don't use the weather. Sorry, I can't say (I did notice newer apps/widgets in the Play Store, that weren't there when I bought this one a couple weeks ago, some of them are labeled Nexus 4. Might be worth another look?)

PS: just looked on my phone, you are right. No option for weather on JB Clock+

Thx for submitting it :) I somehow knew this app was not for me optional ...

Go to settings > Sound > Get all the way down > untick the Safe headset volume

Thanks for the reply. I guess that setting must only be in R2, I'm on R1 (its always ran better for me) and that setting isn't there. I was hoping there might be an app or hack I could use to kill this warning so I could also use it on my N7, I guess I'll keep searching... someone somewhere must have found a generic way to disable it by now.

Edited by Cyda

Guest NikitoGR

Thanks for the reply. I guess that setting must only be in R2, I'm on R1 (its always ran better for me) and that setting isn't there. I was hoping there might be an app or hack I could use to kill this warning so I could also use it on my N7, I guess I'll keep searching... someone somewhere must have found a generic way to disable it by now.

Lol it's really annoying. (I read something about EU regulations)

Lol it's really annoying. (I read something about EU regulations)

Indeed it is, it bugs the crap out of me. After playing guitar in a band for years my ears are past the need for a warning about loud music. Must... find... way.. to kill... warning! :lol:

Edited by Cyda

Slightly OT but 4.2 related. Has anyone worked out a way to remove the annoying 'safe volume' warning that appears when using headphones?

post-923750-0-05204500-1363255667.png

Would also like to know this? The phone acts like a mom when it comes to this, jeez

Nvm didn't see the post explaining how, thanks

Edited by Guest

Guest NikitoGR

Indeed it is, it bugs the crap out of me. After playing guitar in a band for years my ears are past the need for a warning about loud music. Must... find... way.. to kill... warning! :lol:

hottest-assassin-kill-bill-vivica-fox.jpg

Guest antitauon

Any chance for LagFix support? (ideally in CM9.1 but I guess I've got better chances here)

My /data/ write speeds clearly indicate that the G300's internal memory has the same issue as some Nexus devices etc. (lack of TRIM or garbage collection -> NAND flash gets cluttered up with old data -> write speeds are absolutely diminished)

screenshot_2013-03-14otkjv.png

Edited by antitauon

Guest ChrisPNE

Been running a clean install of R2 since it came out. The lag is now quite bad and I regularly have signal issues. Is the only fix to reflash everything and hope for the best?

Thanks to Daz for the ROM though. Amazing to have this running on our G300s.

Edited by ChrisPNE

Guest fr0do
Been running a clean install of R2 since it came out. The lag is now quite bad and I regularly have signal issues. Is the only fix to reflash everything and hope for the best?

Thanks to Daz for the ROM though. Amazing to have this running on our G300s.

Try wiping the caches

Guest dipacheco

Hi everyone... i'm sorry for the repost but i really need a solution (my cellphone is my workphone to...). I'm always having problems with signal lost... When i notice the signal problem it is already late because a lot of people have already tried to contact me (with no success) and i need to restart the phone... This is a major problem for me and i implore for your help. I need a simple solution. Already tried some (tick/untick 2g sign, change to flight mode and then return to normal mode, use app "Signal Reset"...) and none of them worked... Anyone with the same problem can help me please?

Thanks and one more time... sorry for the repost.

Guest wbrambley
Hi everyone... i'm sorry for the repost but i really need a solution (my cellphone is my workphone to...). I'm always having problems with signal lost... When i notice the signal problem it is already late because a lot of people have already tried to contact me (with no success) and i need to restart the phone... This is a major problem for me and i implore for your help. I need a simple solution. Already tried some (tick/untick 2g sign, change to flight mode and then return to normal mode, use app "Signal Reset"...) and none of them worked... Anyone with the same problem can help me please?

Thanks and one more time... sorry for the repost.

Do you have the tasker app?

Guest fr0do

@ dipacheco: do you have nothing installed except what came with the rom? If not... uninstall everything and then we can help with the rom.

Make sure you have as little as possible running in the background. Disable syncing of gmail etc.

Which kernel are you using?

How was your install? Full writes etc?

If it's that important to you, why don't you use another rom? Was it the same on other roms?

Edited by fr0do