[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest netmanmac

Hello I am looking for some help. I am getting a message saying "Process system isn't responding do you want to reboot it?" Every time I reboot my phone on this rom. Any ideas?

Just click wait or update to the new update like me since that i dont have that issue.

Guest netmanmac

New update? By Dazzozo?

Yes update by Dazzozo but he dont give the link I think because wifi tethering is not working yet but I found by a miracle.

Guest Colossae3.23

Strange that as I tried searching for it in this thread and the search returned nothing. Thanks for your helpful reply mate.

yeah I've found that the search on this forum is pretty poor. Try google and use the details from the thread title and you stand a better chance...

Guest Gabriel94

Anyone experiencing freezes while playing games? I'm forced to reboot the phone so it unfreezes, that's sad I really like JB but because of that I use CM9, any way to fix that issue?

Guest Dazzozo

Yes update by Dazzozo but he dont give the link I think because wifi tethering is not working yet but I found by a miracle.

No. I don't give a link because it's not for public use. Something people struggle to grasp, evidenced by the smart who decided to post it in a new goddamn thread which subsequently got deleted. I guess I should try harder to keep it private next time.

It *was* designed to track down a certain issue with a very small group of users with all ics ROMs.

Guest flor90

Is there a changelog? Because I'm not using CM.

Guest pekahk

let me ask you about this issue:

the signal is still there but I am not connected to the GSM network

I checked the issue list but there is no info about this bug (I have two G300 and both have the bug)

http://code.google.com/p/g300cm10/issues/list

does it mean it is not BIG bug and only few people have the problem and noone will try to take care about it ?

I ask because the bug makes my two G300 useless and I would have to buy another phones.

thank you for any info

Guest wbrambley

I checked the issue list but there is no info about this bug (I have two G300 and both have the bug)

http://code.google.com/p/g300cm10/issues/list

does it mean it is not BIG bug and only few people have the problem and noone will try to take care about it ?

I ask because the bug makes my two G300 useless and I would have to buy another phones.

thank you for any info

I did have that issue but it has gone away for done strange reason.

I flashed the joyos (cm7.2 based) then later gone back to this one via nandroid backup. So nothing should have changed at all. But something has. Very confusing. Been about 2 weeks since my last loss of signal.

Guest netmanmac

No. I don't give a link because it's not for public use. Something people struggle to grasp, evidenced by the smart who decided to post it in a new goddamn thread which subsequently got deleted. I guess I should try harder to keep it private next time.

It *was* designed to track down a certain issue with a very small group of users with all ics ROMs.

Sorry I dont post that link but I apologaize really im sorry... :(

Guest pampalinixx

http://code.google.c...m10/issues/list

thank you for any info

Hello,

I have the same problem - the phone shows GSM network, but no one can call me - I see only missed call. After a day, the GSM network is lost at all. Than I go to network search - the message about searching never ends and I have to restart the phone.

Currently I returned back to CM9.1, where isn't this poblem.

Guest fr0do

Hello,

I have the same problem - the phone shows GSM network, but no one can call me - I see only missed call. After a day, the GSM network is lost at all. Than I go to network search - the message about searching never ends and I have to restart the phone.

Currently I returned back to CM9.1, where isn't this poblem.

if you saw missed call then you can receive calls. Did your sd card swap to internal and the ringtone set to silent?

Guest pampalinixx

if you saw missed call then you can receive calls. Did your sd card swap to internal and the ringtone set to silent?

... no, it is not this case. In phone that calls on my phone is no ringtone - after a while it stops as unreachable. If someone immediatelly calls again, than the phone ringing and all seems OK. Maybe some problem with waking-up.

Anyway, after a day the phone lost the GSM signal at all and I have to restart it.

Guest m_kosmos

... no, it is not this case. In phone that calls on my phone is no ringtone - after a while it stops as unreachable. If someone immediatelly calls again, than the phone ringing and all seems OK. Maybe some problem with waking-up.

Anyway, after a day the phone lost the GSM signal at all and I have to restart it.

This week I have also started a bug!

Previously, it was not? ... I think that since there is some bug in the firmware - that this bug is, when a program is something prevents ...

Because up to this point this bug was because the program "Viber" in PLAY MARKET ... I deleted the program - everything was working fine .. But - recent software updates have been in Market, and, I think, a kind of spoils things ... Write ASIC programs installed on your phone. (Have you updated to the new version of gmail? ... (as if we have no similarities in programs, gmail have the same version ... then a bug in it!)) ...

Guest psivision

If it helps the developers.. in addition to my previous issue-reports in this thread this is new for me:

• i'm getting total signal loss - never used to .. no change other than the usual google-play updates
  • i got reboots - i've never had those - and the difference for me was that I let the battery run lower than I ever have (after just a few voice calls - but more than normal for me)
  • as above voice calls seem to drain the battery - i usually do a few mins per day - when i did 30+ mins the battery went - the battery usage stats confirmed it was calls
  • the warning sign "!" for less than 4% battery seems to not be true... the battery jumps from 15% down to 4% very quickly and then if you reboot the battery shows it has more .. I suspect that the reported and displayed percentage is not to be believed.. problem is it leads to a power off if you ignore it

Guest jamie_w

Ive started to have more and more issues now.

- Even though ive got a full signal bar I cant send recieve calls/texts unless I reboot.

- Random moblie data loss.

- Random reboots.

Yes I know that some of these issues have been reported.

Guest kyan31

If it helps the developers..

No offense, but I think the developers already know about this stuff. R2 has been out for at least a month now.