[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest netmanmac

my email dont work any more. no email and gmail aplic. i try to open and then close -.-

just go to SETTINGS - APLICATIONS- and CLIK GMAIL erase data.

It´s a possible solution.

regards,

Guest Wellus

hello, any suggestion on authentication via the proxy server was unsuccessful while using mobile data? or does mobile internet not work with cm10.1?

EDIT:i like how this jelly bean works, thanks for all your work, but what about that question before? and gps seems not to be working? if they are not working when can i expect at least mobile data? or should i get other cm?

Edited by Wellus

Guest wbrambley
hello, any suggestion on authentication via the proxy server was unsuccessful while using mobile data? or does mobile internet not work with cm10.1?

EDIT:i like how this jelly bean works, thanks for all your work, but what about that question before? and gps seems not to be working? if they are not working when can i expect at least mobile data? or should i get other cm?

Try putting this in build.prop;

DEVICE_PROVISIONED=1

mobiledata.interfaces=rmnet0,lo

My GPS works fine.

Guest Wellus

which app should i use to edit that file, i remember i saw one(was it app or something other i don't remember), but can't remember the name of it

EDIT: ok i edited the file but still websites does not load

EDIT: GPS seems to be working, i was a just dumb, icon in status bar shows up when i turn on maps, so the only problem left is mobile data internet

EDIT: on phone info where you can run ping test and similar stuff, it looks like dns is not working... it pings google but he can't find IP of google... it can't reach IP

Edited by Wellus

Guest wbrambley
which app should i use to edit that file, i remember i saw one(was it app or something other i don't remember), but can't remember the name of it

EDIT: ok i edited the file but still websites does not load

EDIT: GPS seems to be working, i was a just dumb, icon in status bar shows up when i turn on maps, so the only problem left is mobile data internet

EDIT: on phone info where you can run ping test and similar stuff, it looks like dns is not working... it pings google but he can't find IP of google...

Odd. No idea then. Have you installed any tweaking apps, is the network APN set correctly?

Guest Redflake

Good day

Does someone have a Huawei Weather Widget (Totem Weather) so we could install it in this ROM?

I have the APK but the widget always gives an error.

Thanks in advance.

Try fancy widget, beautiful widgets or hd widget. All available from play store.

Guest AussieExpat

Try fancy widget, beautiful widgets or hd widget. All available from play store.

the last couple of dozen posts to this thread, such as this one (including some of my own, I'm sorry to say) demonstrate that this discussion thread is dead -- it's supposed to be about the CM10.1 ROM -- and the moderators are not monitoring posts -- many of the more recent posts should be moved to a different thread / area, as people are NOT asking questions about the ROM; and are not checking their difficulties on other devices / ROMs before posting -- elsewhere, but not here, they're likely to get the answers they want.and instead are "muddying the waters" as the problems they are posting about are NOT to do with the ROM

Guest samjam
Bug report: ext4 formatted SD card causes android.process.media termination. Always in gallery and photograph, randomly elsewhere.

Unlike FAT, ext4 enforces user id based file system permissions. I think such file systems will not work for SD.

Guest Wellus

Odd. No idea then. Have you installed any tweaking apps, is the network APN set correctly?

just installed rom no tweaks, about network well it automatically chose my carrier, so everything should be fine, but it is not...

EDIT: everything works fine, phone autoconfiged APN and carrier changed the guide how to make internet work for newer version of android, so now i have it, thanks :)

Edited by Wellus

Guest Wellus

Couple days ago installed 4.2.2 version. Very quickly drains the battery out, even when in standby mode.

yesterday after full charge, i have restarted the phone many times, had to make copies of files and installing apps(in addition with antivirus(just in case when my phone is rooted and open to unknown sources of programs)), music played for several ours, had some more restarts(booting should eat a lot of battery) and now it's 44% oh and half of the day gps was on, just didn't saw that it was, some later i am going to full charge it and will look again how much the phone will drain

Guest NBatalha

I have a problem with games. Some games just freeze my phone, like granny smith. While playing the game, it freezes my phone and by consequence I need to restart my phone.

Any solution? By the way I'm using the R3 version,

Guest kyan31
I have a problem with games. Some games just freeze my phone, like granny smith. While playing the game, it freezes my phone and by consequence I need to restart my phone.

Any solution? By the way I'm using the R3 version,

If there was a solution, we would have it. That seems like a silly question :P

Guest NBatalha

If there was a solution, we would have it. That seems like a silly question :P

LOL, yes but it may be a ROM issue, and I think that some people have the same problem, so it could be a problem to solve, no?

Guest kyan31

LOL, yes but it may be a ROM issue, and I think that some people have the same problem, so it could be a problem to solve, no?

It is a rom issue, but there is no fix. If we had a fix, we 'would' infact have the fix :P

Guest NBatalha

It is a rom issue, but there is no fix. If we had a fix, we 'would' infact have the fix :P

And my final question is if there is a solution to fix the problem, will we have a fix?

Edited by NBatalha

Guest kyan31

And my final question is if there is a solution to fix the problem, will we have a fix?

of course you will, I doubt Dazzozo would hold out on such an important thing.

Guest sanjam

I have a similar problem. Yesterday my phone freeze and after trying to turn it all ended in animation download. I had to reinstall. Sorry for my English.

Guest jaghoriland

Hey guyz i flashed my phone with this ROM its great and fast but i have some problem just wondering if you guyz have the same problem as well.

*********problems...

* no viber sound, when i call on viber i cant hear others and others cant hear me. same with tango, haven't test nimbuzz and skype yet.

please let me know if there is any solution to fix this problem. many thanks.

Guest Wellus

i see many people have this issue with battery, i see that it is caused by media server, so i looked around the internet and many people seem to have it, some people got rid of this issue by removing music or some heavy apps... so thats not the best solution, maybe you people have any idea how to save battery? because i want to have my music on phone and i don't have any music player

Edited by Wellus

Guest lothaer

Isn't that a common known issue with this ROM and the solution is to install another camera app? I'm sure that it's been covered before but offhand can't find the relevant posts in this thread...

I can confirm that the green camera issue doesn't affect other camera app I suggest installing UCam.

Guest NBatalha

have anyone problems with granny Smith game too? I have after every complete level force close and sometimes game freeze.

Same problem here, and it's not just that game, many others freezes like that one.