[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest popoyaya

Hi, I updated to R3 and now I haven't got FPS on HD Videos. It's normal or I can solve that?

What do you mean by HD? 720p? 1080p? The G300 won't play full HD video, and anyway the screen is only 800x480 so what's the point?

Local videos or streaming? Could be your network.

What media player? Have you tried one with HW decoding like MXPlayer?

Guest estirp3

It reproduce slow my old videos recorded by Samsung Wave and Streaming hd Videos (720p)

I Use MXPlayer to do it but in R2 the videos were correctly

Guest popoyaya

It reproduce slow my old videos recorded by Samsung Wave and Streaming hd Videos (720p)

I Use MXPlayer to do it but in R2 the videos were correctly

Sounds like hardware decoding isn't happening. I haven't tested it but maybe it's a problem with R3.

Guest Wellus

ok i got a problem, after 12h or sometimes a day the phone does not receive any messages... nothing... the connection is fine, it shows full, sometime drops, but when i am trying to turn on mobile data it can't even detect which type of net is turned on, i can't send messages or even make a call, after restart everythings fine

Guest AiCaramba!

ok i got a problem, after 12h or sometimes a day the phone does not receive any messages... nothing... the connection is fine, it shows full, sometime drops, but when i am trying to turn on mobile data it can't even detect which type of net is turned on, i can't send messages or even make a call, after restart everythings fine

That is a known bug.

This should help:

Guest AiCaramba!

umm i don't need to do any factory reset? i don't really want to deal with configuring all apps to how i like them to work, again

you just install the zip-file via cwm. no wipes, no resets. If there is anything about the new RIL you don't like (read the thread i posted before, i think data connection is going to slow down a bit) you simply download the original RIL from the same thread, install it and erverithing is the same as it was before.

Edited by AiCaramba!

Guest zorrobfl

Hi, I loaded CM 10.1 R3 on my G300 and now I got a problem, sometimes my phone loses the mobile signal (usually when I put it under charge) and the only way to solve this condition is to reboot the phone, any suggestions for me ?

thanks

Edited by zorrobfl

Guest jaghoriland

hey do guyz have any problem woth nimbuzz and viber sound problem, i mean you call do you hear others and others hears you???? because i installed this rom and i had sound problem with both nimbuzz and viber!!! please replay to me. thanks

Guest timoti111
Permanent.

Wtf so if I accidentally drop my G300 or something like that, so it can go straight to rubbish bin?! :blink: Or is there any way to change serial number back?

Edited by timoti111

Guest pedrem

So I was updating from 4.2.1 to this and then it failled and my phone don't pass the logo screen ,also i can't go to the recovery mode ? what happed o.o ?I don't know what to do someone could help me please ?

Edited by pedrem

Guest AussieExpat

So I was updating from 4.2.1 to this and then it failled and my phone don't pass the logo screen ,also i can't go to the recovery mode ? what happed o.o ?I don't know what to do someone could help me please ?

WAIT for someone else more knowledgeable to respond to this, but don't worry yet -- it's happened to me a number of times, suggest you read up on how to do a computer-based recovery using cwm -- if by "don't pass the logo screen" you mean the red and white "Huawei Ascend" text on screen -- the phone is still stuck in re-booting - i THINK I've solved this problem before by running a batch file on the computer when the phone is plugged into the computer via usb cable, the batch filed called instalador.bat, runs an early version of cwm

Edited by AussieExpat

Guest timalanjohnson

I've also had issues with booting in the past after flashing a new ROM. Try plugging your phone into your PC without a battery. Then do the installation process again. I can't guarantee success, but that has worked for me in the past.

Guest Archer_cn

Can we have Wifi-Direct function in future version? An app "fqrouter" need this and can make our phone as a wifi hotspod whiout disconnecting current wifi. this app works good with stock ICS.

Guest bananas33

I've no proof to offer but it certainly feels like I get much better battery life by having Maps frozen, so I use App Quarantine to provide a home screen freeze toggle/launch widget for it.