[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Worlon

Does updating through cm update in settings wipe everything or just add to existing ROM?

Before R3 install I did:

> Wipe data/ factory reset

> Wipe cache partition

> Wipe dalvik cache (in advanved options)

Guest Dazzozo

It sure would be great if people would actually test the builds I put out instead of just asking out of sheer laziness.

Anyway, I'm working on another test build to try and see if running my server at a slightly slower fan speed somehow fixes the RIL for this one person.

Joke, but I am doing a build.

Guest moochermick

Before R3 install I did:

> Wipe data/ factory reset

> Wipe cache partition

> Wipe dalvik cache (in advanved options)

Obviously didn't make myself clear, will I have to install apps, contacts, SMS etc. again?

Guest Worlon

It sure would be great if people would actually test the builds I put out instead of just asking out of sheer laziness.

Anyway, I'm working on another test build to try and see if running my server at a slightly slower fan speed somehow fixes the RIL for this one person.

Joke, but I am doing a build.

After the wipes, what format do you recommand from the Mounts and storage menu (if format is needed)? I will do and test R4.

Edited by Worlon

Guest Pyntux

If you're having problems with RIL on R4 try this: http://g300.thebrona...AL-u8815-A5.zip

I'll be amazed if that has an effect at all.

So if we have signal lost in r4, to use this one? Anyway, thanks for update... Will signal lost be in cm9 and cm10 because thay can be used on both basebands?

Edited by Pyntux

Guest subbrn2

So if we have signal lost in r4, to use this one? Anyway, thanks for update... Will signal lost be in cm9 and cm10 because thay can be used on both basebands?

no i lost signal in r4 and i install cm10 and work amazing

Guest wbrambley
Well that's really weird, because CM10.1 R4 uses the exact same stuff that CM10 R7 and CM9 R10 use.

It's a weird problem. Mine has been fixed after flashing hspa11 and yet hspa11 broke someone else's reception/reboots.

Guest subbrn2

dazzozo on my home network vodafone 3g and feeble step when the room goes to the bedroom and gprs1 edge in CM10 everything works and not lose signal when I installed the r4 lost the signal and so when rebooted back and not know what you did but but already works for the thousand wonders gprs1 passes 3g and has a lock screen all set up you are the best men continuing to test then say something

sorry my ingles you are the king my friend :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest predragiPredrag

dazzozo on my home network vodafone 3g and feeble step when the room goes to the bedroom and gprs1 edge in CM10 everything works and not lose signal when I installed the r4 lost the signal and so when rebooted back and not know what you did but but already works for the thousand wonders gprs1 passes 3g and has a lock screen all set up you are the best men continuing to test then say something

sorry my ingles you are the king my friend :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Do you guys from Portugal use punctuation signs . , ? !

Maybe your English is not good, but at least use end and beginning of sentence.

Because your message barely makes any sense.

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest kyan31

Hi to All. smile.png If i update r4 verzion 10.1 wil the Play Store disapear all all other aplication that i hawe.Tnx smile.png

They will only disappear if you do full wipes. Just make a backup beforehand, wipe dalvik/cache and flash the ROM over the top.

Edited by kyan31

Guest Wellus

hello, if i do OTA update will my apps disappear? i have R3 now. I know that someone asked about update, but reply was about flashing rom, so can i do OTA R4 update without losing apps?

Guest Owl93

Nice to see a new update from you Daz! Thank you.

I'm waiting to know if the phone signal problem is in fact gone. Anyone can confirm this?

By the way I'm Portuguese, I hope you all understand my english :P