[DEV][ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly2 - ParanoidAndroid 3.+/AOSP- Android 4.2.2 (29/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Hi C3CO , you're awesome and I loved your roms. RADIOFM WORKING... That sounds incredible . Now I can't flash it cause I have new phone :). Thanks for your work :) . I've send you a PM , I hope you will see it :). Greets!!

Guest plegdroid
:) actually I have like 7 of em.

xda search is not the best :D throws up 0 .:D

edit, found you. Google search :D

Edited by plegdroid

Fresh build available

Changelog 22/03/2013

- Synced with AOSPA repos (AOSPA 3.15)

- Semaphore driven sysinit for better int2ext compatibility

- Fixed FM Radio audio routing and volume control

- Effem: new FM Radio app by daemond

--- RDS support

--- Automatic and manual search

--- Personal station list

- Fixed 2G/3G toggle

- Pie (expanded desktop) toggle

- CM Volume toggle

- CM Quite Hours

- Option to disable fullscreen keyboard in Landscape mode

- New cool AOSPA easteregg

- Upgrade without wiping data possible

Guest plegdroid
Fresh build available

Changelog 22/03/2013

- Synced with AOSPA repos (AOSPA 3.15)

- Semaphore driven sysinit for better int2ext compatibility

- Fixed FM Radio audio routing and volume control

- Effem: new FM Radio app by daemond

--- RDS support

--- Automatic and manual search

--- Personal station list

- Fixed 2G/3G toggle

- Pie (expanded desktop) toggle

- CM Volume toggle

- CM Quite Hours

- Option to disable fullscreen keyboard in Landscape mode

- New cool AOSPA easteregg

- Upgrade without wiping data possible

Thank You. :)

Guest plegdroid

@C3C0, afternoon, feedback from xda with regards to the 2g/3g tile. not sure if Moles has read it or not, but a thank you from Aaron. :)

Guest thomcd

Who is using ext partition? If yes, then whole sdcard?

VERY IMPORTANT, backup your content on the SD card first and let clockworkmod partition your SD card (note that this will erase all of your content on the SD card so make a backup first), you can find the "partition SD card" option under "advanced". Choose the size of your ext3 partition (256 mb, 512 mb, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB) and size of the swap partition (I would recommend 0 mb if your using S2E or int2ext+, never needed the SWAP partition with these two methodes) and let if flash your SD card (might take a while depending on the size of your SD card). The main partition of your SD card (the one you are able to access in Windows) is flashed in FAT32, if it doesn't popup op in Windows, go to Computer in the start menu -> right mouse click -> Manage -> Disk Management and assign a drive letter to your phone SD card FAT32 partition. Last step : copy the backup of your SD card back on your SD card. If you flash a ROM either install S2E (from 4.1.2 onward you have to flash a modified version of S2E in clockworkmod) or flash a int2ext+ script to mount the sdext partition.

Guest plegdroid

new blue systemui apk, for the 22-03-13 aospa build. post-910238-13640835989683_thumb.jpgpost-910238-13640836120228_thumb.jpg

nb, set navigation bar height first(if not already done so), then flash newblue in cwm, as always make a nandroid backup first. :)

download linkie.

http://db.tt/AeYCI25L

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Guys found my phone back after 21 days.....one good soul returned it :)

good karma, what goes around comes around, welcome back maty :)

Guest thomcd

Does anyone else have issues with the gallery app not recognizing JPEG files on the latest build? The folder with the JPEG is correctly displayed but the images itself are recognized as (video)clips you can't play.

Edited by thomcd

Guest plegdroid
Does anyone else have issues with the gallery app not recognizing JPEG files on the latest build? The folder with the JPEG is correctly dispayed but the images itself are recognized as (video)clips you can't play.

I don't use gallery (I use quickpic ) but yes shows as you discribe post-910238-13640880358142_thumb.jpg

:)

Huh. I have to inspect the latest merge to find the potential candidate of screw-up.

BTW, have you tried to clear data for Gallery and Media Storage?

Edited by C3C0

Guest plegdroid
Huh. I have to inspect the latest merge to find the potential candidate of screw-up.

BTW, have you tried to clear data for Gallery and Media Storage?

morning, yes. same outcome :)

Guest thomcd

Yes, I also tried clearing the cache and data, even tried uninstalling the gallery app and installing the one from RootBOX, same result as before. There is a way to make gallery recognize the jpeg files by opening your images one by one in a "choose wallpaper" dialogue in a file explorer like ES file explorer, but you would end up with duplicates.

I was planning to make a logcat but I doubt if you will find the source of the problem in a log.

Edited by thomcd

I figured it out. Automatic merge caused mess in media type definition list resulting in jpeg being treated as divx :D

I will provide a hotfix with instructions.