boot loop - Pulse can't turn off

Guest bobalazs

Guest bobalazs

I installed plenty of roms before, using clockworkmod successfully. However with the last try, i got into a boot loop. The system doesnt load.

I removed the battery, waited 5 minutes, and after reinserting battery phone turns on.

Tried waiting for 20 minutes now, i still have the problem: I can't turn off the phone - therefore can't go into clockworkmod.

What are my options?

Guest desalesouche

hi ...before you plug the battery in (better don't plug the battery but the usb cable without battery) ...you must be pushing correct buttons to make it boot in recovery....

so just before you put the cable , your fingers must be activating the recovery...

hope you understand me... by the way which recovery are you using? only v2.5.0.7 recovery is working properly....

Edited by desalesouche

Guest bobalazs

hi ...before you plug the battery in (better don't plug the battery but the usb cable without battery) ...you must be pushing correct buttons to make it boot in recovery....

so just before you put the cable , your fingers must be activating the recovery...

hope you understand me... by the way which recovery are you using? only v2.5.0.7 recovery is working properly....

Excellent help brother. I quickly did a firmware upgrade by tapping the menu+phone off+power button so i cant tell you exactly what version of recovery i was using.