Star N9770 ?

Guest cslogg

Can anyone tell me if there are any forums like this one for me to find info on the Star N9770 handset that is being sold through Amazon?

It has loads of good reviews.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest hecatae

the star n9770 is £92.99 from amazon with free delivery.

it runs Android Jellybean 4.1, has a 1.2ghz dual core cpu, 512mb ram, 2gb rom.

it's a nice device but the 4.1 firmware has yet to be rooted.

anyone want a review?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sunnivasam

Well like the topic title says, I think my Micro SD card is courrupted because whenever I put some songs in they end up getting corrupted and when i try to play some songs, some of them appear ok and some of them give me a message saying, "Sorry Cannot Play File". My music file are perfectly normal when i downloaded them. I tried doing everything reseting the sd card etc

Any ideas how to solve this problem? or is my Sd card actually corrupt? Please let me know. Thank you!

Guest maniac_mouse

Well like the topic title says, I think my Micro SD card is courrupted because whenever I put some songs in they end up getting corrupted and when i try to play some songs, some of them appear ok and some of them give me a message saying, "Sorry Cannot Play File". My music file are perfectly normal when i downloaded them. I tried doing everything reseting the sd card etc

Any ideas how to solve this problem? or is my Sd card actually corrupt? Please let me know. Thank you!

Sounds like you might have a fake sd card. These things have a fake toc so the filesystem is fooled into thinking the card has more space on it than it actually has (i.e. 32gb but the card really only has 1gb). It will appear that the first few files (the ones that fit in the real (1gb in this example) size work ok, but anything saved to the fake, non existent sectors will obviously not work and appear as corrupted files to the still fooled filesystem. The entire card will become corrupted rapidly and its best to just bin it. There are loads of these knockoff, chinese fakes on ebay and they look very similar to the proper ones.

Try inserting a different sd card that you know works ok and see if it resolves the issue.

BTW, I just noticed your question is copy-pasted from another thread where it was answered http://www.modaco.com/topic/362526-i-think-my-memory-card-is-corrupted/

Are you still trying to get the same sd card to work?

Edited by maniac_mouse