Zte Skate Optimum Setups

Guest Jeton8r

Guest Jeton8r

This thread is for posting your ROM - CPU stats - android Version - And non Armv6 apps that are able to run on your Skate. Feel free to add screenshots!!

:D

Jeton8r

Guest Jeton8r

I'm currently running CFX3 which is android 4.2. New Camera And Gallery with photo editing works. Also managed to get Sprinkle, Temple run 2 and Highway Rider to run smoothly!

I will post some links for anything you would like to do with ARMv6

Guest Jeton8r

Hey balazsyb have you tried CfX3 its an 80mb zip running 4.2 like butter. One of the best roms ive seen. Also It fixes the google now bug of not being able to exit with the back button. Defo worth a look!

Guest Jeton8r

Anyone Who Has any Other handy tips or tricks for getting the most out of your skate feel free to share on this topic(which I hope) will become a guide for newbs with their skate.

I have been doing ROM tweaks and build.prop mods for sometime so I'm not a noob. Any questions feel free to ask.

Guest omegavesko

Hey balazsyb have you tried CfX3 its an 80mb zip running 4.2 like butter. One of the best roms ive seen. Also It fixes the google now bug of not being able to exit with the back button. Defo worth a look!

I've used CFX3 before but switched to ParanoidJelly because of the PA features alone. It's just so much better with a hybrid UI, despite the decreased performance.

Guest Jeton8r

Yeah I liked paranoid jelly. Tablet UI is very nice! Yeah I really like PA but the lag ruins it for me. I tried temple Run2 but it crashed ,y phone. Works well now tho!:)

Guest poludeli_kaktus

Pretty good, better than CFX3 I think. I still have about 50% left at the end of the day with fairly heavy usage.

with normal use, about 2 days?